BY JEEP #54 in Cars

The Jeep Compass (MK49) is a compact crossover SUV introduced for the 2007 model year by Jeep.

Amanda C.
Still running after 5 years, 102,000 miles with just oil changes, one new set of tires, a new battery, and rear wheel bearings, so I really can’t complain - yet. It does not have much power as a 4 cylinder and the cabin is noisy, which is why I gave it 3 stars. It will need struts replaced soon, but other than that and the random rear wheel bearings, no major repairs so far. Drove it from NY to TX when I moved. Favorite part is the upgraded sound system speakers that you can pull down when the trunk door is open, which is awesome for tailgating! I will, however, be upgrading to the Grand Cherokee when I’m ready for a new vehicle.
Ashley C.
My boyfriend just bought one of these, and coming from a Jeep family, I was in love right away. Smooth ride, heated seats, cruise control, plenty of room, flashlight, spare tire, lighted mirrors... Everything about it is great. Only problem is the port for the AUX cable isn't very secure and no amount of wire jiggling will make it work. Electrical tape doesn't stick to the panel either.
BettyJo M.
I test drive he compass and ended up buying the Grand Cherokee. The compass was just not what I was looking for. It's a good starter Jeep however if you want to play in the mud, dirt and sand this is not the Jeep for you.
Sherri B.
Saint claire
I loved the jeep compass I got drive 1 for three months due to my vehicle accident. If I didn't need more room for my family I would have so purchased a jeep compass.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
I love my Jeep Compass! It's the perfect suv for my small family. I can fold down the seats and carry all kinds of things around. It also goes through snow so good. I had a full load of boxes and things moving from Indiana to Michigan with room to spare. I will be keeping this vehicle for a long time even though I've put tons of miles on it. It gets great gas mileage as well.
Courtney K.
Worth, IL
I've had no problems with my compass and I absolutely love it. Not too mom like and it holds plenty. It drives nicely and has great stock features. I plan on buying more Jeeps in my future because it is a reliable car!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Great car, great prices. Super customizable and parts can be found anywhere and everywhere. Doesn't matter if off road or in town.
Carla H.
I love my compass! It rides smooth and has plenty of room for groceries or to go on a trip.
Andree B.
Love the Jeep Compass. Not too big, not too small. Perfect for travelling, and camping.