Jeep Compass uploaded by Angela T.

BY JEEP #56 in Cars

The Jeep Compass (MK49) is a compact crossover SUV introduced for the 2007 model year by Jeep.

Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Jeep Compass 2017 I purchased at Christmas.
Whenever I got to 31 mph and remove my foot from the Excelerator, the transmission was slipping due to a failed body control module and it would feel like we were being rear ended. It is part of a national recall, and I was never notified by the dealership. So now I will have a loaner car for months and months while I’m waiting for repair. Very disappointing.
Kylee O.
I loved this car, I just had it for a week as a rental. But it was white and brand new and gorgeous and I wish that I could afford a car like this! It drove super smooth it was really really comfortable and it's just a great car that I wish I could buy for real
Amanda C.
Still running after 5 years, 102,000 miles with just oil changes, one new set of tires, a new battery, and rear wheel bearings, so I really can’t complain - yet. It does not have much power as a 4 cylinder and the cabin is noisy, which is why I gave it 3 stars. It will need struts replaced soon, but other than that and the random rear wheel bearings, no major repairs so far. Drove it from NY to TX when I moved. Favorite part is the upgraded sound system speakers that you can pull down when the trunk door is open, which is awesome for tailgating! I will, however, be upgrading to the Grand Cherokee when I’m ready for a new vehicle.
Ashley C.
My boyfriend just bought one of these, and coming from a Jeep family, I was in love right away. Smooth ride, heated seats, cruise control, plenty of room, flashlight, spare tire, lighted mirrors... Everything about it is great. Only problem is the port for the AUX cable isn't very secure and no amount of wire jiggling will make it work. Electrical tape doesn't stick to the panel either.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I test drive he compass and ended up buying the Grand Cherokee. The compass was just not what I was looking for. It's a good starter Jeep however if you want to play in the mud, dirt and sand this is not the Jeep for you.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
I love my Jeep Compass! It's the perfect suv for my small family. I can fold down the seats and carry all kinds of things around. It also goes through snow so good. I had a full load of boxes and things moving from Indiana to Michigan with room to spare. I will be keeping this vehicle for a long time even though I've put tons of miles on it. It gets great gas mileage as well.
Courtney K.
Worth, IL
I've had no problems with my compass and I absolutely love it. Not too mom like and it holds plenty. It drives nicely and has great stock features. I plan on buying more Jeeps in my future because it is a reliable car!
Sherri B.
Saint claire
I loved the jeep compass I got drive 1 for three months due to my vehicle accident. If I didn't need more room for my family I would have so purchased a jeep compass.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Great car, great prices. Super customizable and parts can be found anywhere and everywhere. Doesn't matter if off road or in town.
Zac B.
Tuscaloosa
Not a good quality vehicle. Very out dated interior and ugly designs. This is the armpit of Jeep and FCA.