Jeep Compass

The Jeep Compass (MK49) is a compact crossover SUV introduced for the 2007 model year by Jeep.

Jeep Compass ? which jeep model do you recommend
Son buenos estos carros ?
Start your review of Jeep Compass!
How would you rate this product?
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
Jeep Compass uploaded by Madison Z.
Not writing review about jeep compass, didn’t have an option for jeep wrangler but that baby is my BABY. i love my wrangler to death. i have a tendency to accidentally hit animals that just jump out in front of me, but luckily my car (baby) is never hurt.
Whitney  V.
Ottumwa, IA
Jeep Compass uploaded by Whitney  V.
‼️ I own a Grand Cherokee‼️ but, I have to review jeep in general. I love my Jeep more than any car I’ve ever owned. It’s spacious, loaded with everything I could want (my kids wanted DVD players we decided against it.) and the smallest details inside and out makes it the best vehicle. It has a full roof sun roof which makes I super amazing for spring/summer. I love the park assist, I’ve never been the best at parallel parking this has help tremendously. The leather heated/cooled seats ALL Thought-out the Jeep is a plus, my passengers and I all enjoy it. Jeep is vehicle I will stick with from now until I no longer drive.
Alexis N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jeep Compass uploaded by Alexis N.
Just bought my very first car the other day!! A 2017 Jeep Compass; fully loaded at that! I am in absolute love with it. I can’t get over all of the amazing features it offers; it’s truly smarter than I am!! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to drive a car without a heated steering wheel again lol
Angela  F.
Attalla, AL
Jeep Compass uploaded by Angela  F.
I’m driving my second Jeep Compass. This vehicle checks all of my boxes. The fuel mileage is the best. I have an infant in a car seat and a 9 year old and we have plenty of room. Jeep Compass
Zuleyka R.
Jeep Compass uploaded by Zuleyka R.
Extremely comfortable, love the gas mileage it has, only Two things is... it has a small (but noticeable lag, when taking off) and the auto SHUT DOWN energy saver... not a fan.
lea S.
Columbus, GA
Actually I’m not shure if this is the exact model 😂 but I love my Jeep! A safe car that’s a lot of fun to drive and it’s big enough for shopping, weekend trips, holidays.... my dog is safe in the trunk! Doesn’t need to much fuel and within 3 years we didn’t had to repair anything. Love my Jeep ❤️
Paige L.
Lockport , IL
Jeep Compass uploaded by Paige L.
i have a 2018 jeep compass trailhawk edition & i absolutely love it ! the car runs sooo smooth and the four wheel drive is perfect for the snowy winters here in chicago. it warms up & cools down so fast, has apple carplay, a large trunk, and so much space for passengers. plus, its such a sleek car.
Serena A.
Rochester Hls, MI
This car is good on the snow. It’s a really good piece and the gas it good too! Love
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Absolutely great vehicle love all the gadgets Smooth riding great for long trips if I had the money definitely would buy one but as of now the prices are pretty steep but definitely well worth it!! I dont own one but if I did ID definitely be going on trips all the time even long distant great vehicle very trust worthy
Erika V.
Old hickory , TN
Jeep Compass uploaded by Erika V.
I absolutely love this vehicle. I’ve had it for a year now. It’s the 2019 Jeep Compass and it drives so smooth and handles well. The interior is also beautiful. The stitching is gorgeous. 10/10 would recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxy P.
Davie, FL
il y a un an
Jeep Compass ? which jeep model do you recommend
Franziska H. il y a un an
Baujahr 2015 mit 170ps und Chrysler Motor ..