BY JEEP

Helps protect content from dirt and damage on-the-go  Universal - fits all size car seats Designed specifically for use on strollers with travel systems Convenient essentials pocket Includes storage bag Since 1941, the JEEP® brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability.  Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions, JEEP® branded products are created for living life without limits. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
We have used this for about 2 years and it is still holding up great! The other bags we have bought have not lasted near as long! Great product and investment!
Andrea B.
Denver, CO
It's durable and it's big enough for a Peg Preggo car seat. I used it several times and it was able to withstand quite a beating from the airline.
Jessie V.
Loved using this bag for flights.. Just zip in your car seat And don't have to worry about getting your car seat straps damaged
Katie F.
Mason, OH
Ripped first time I used it with my Chicco Nextfit. Put car seat in bag, zipped it up, and lifted by the handle, immediately ripped. WASTE OF MONEY.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I'm looking for a car seat travel bag to protect my little ones car seat while flying. Many I looked at have bad reviews. Has anyone used one they liked??