BY JEEP #2 in Cars

• I've been thinking of being a jeep patriot. Any thoughts ...3 Answers
  • My husband has a Jeep Liberty and it sucks lol Everyone r...23 Answers
  • I want a jeep !!9 Answers
Jeep
  • "My first car was a Jeep Grand Cherokee, so I do have a special place in my heart for this car... but it didn't always treat me right." in 14 reviews
  • "There are some stuff I would change if I could, like better gas mileage, but it's what you get for the type of vehicle." in 10 reviews
  • "My first car was a Jeep and it was perfect for all year round weather conditions, super reliable, so fun, and an unforgettable ride." in 8 reviews
  • "I love jeeps, they are so fun, not to mention that they are extremely fun to drive and you feel very safe in them :) " in 5 reviews
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AHHH! I have a Jeep Cherokee and it is my absolute favorite car ever.  I bought a brand new one about two years ago and I will never have another brand other than Jeep.  I live in Pittsburgh and the condition here are a little crazy.  Hills everywhere and the weather is unpredictable.  My Jeep has been crushing all 4 seasons and I'm so impressed.  I haven't had any issues and I cant complain about anything.  Jeep is the best!
Heather V.
Wallace , ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a 2017 Jeep Renegade, I love it. It’s so cute, functional and comfortable. It gets me around during the harsh north Idaho winter. I do have occasional issues with my cruise control not coming on, I should be able to have it resolved at the dealership. Dave Smith Jeep is amazing btw!
Brittany F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love my jeep! Hubby and i got one last year and love love love it! It’s decent on gas all things considered, the leather inside is beautiful, the dashboard is sporty yet luxurious, it features a back up camera, has tons of room on the trunk for skis and equipment etc.! I literally don’t have anything bad to say we absolutely love it!
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
I absolutely love my wrangler! Terrible on gas but it is very fun to drive! Surprisingly smooth and my favorite is that I never have to worry about getting stuck. I can also enjoy the roof off on a nice day. Sound system is great too! LOOOVVVEEE my Jeep!!
Anna P.
Lugoff , SC
I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport and it’s the most reliable vehicle I’ve ever had. It’s a little old, but it still does its job and is a fantastic car. It gets me back and forth between my mom & dads (who live an hour away from each other) and it runs perfectly!! I would definitely recommend a Jeep.
Haley S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
All the cars that my family has ever owned is from Jeep. The Grand Cherokee would have to be my favorite because it’s a safe car, it isn’t one that’s too high and requires me to use steps to get in. It drives smoothly and I was able to pass my drivers test with that car.
Joslyn J.
Very satisfied with my 17’ jeep Grand Cherokee. A great/nice sized suv that will easily fit my friends in the back seat and my dogs. My Jeep is an all time 4x4 and receives 23 highway mpg. I will continue to purchase a jeep every time I need a vehicle upgrade!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Super comfortable, great on gas, hold it’s value, and is really safe. Love all of the features it comes with, like the heated seats, backup camera, and Bluetooth. Would recommend to anyone.
Penny O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t like a Jeep. They are the nicest vehicles but quite pricey. I love them and my daughter also. They come in the nicest colors and have the best features. They are quite rugged. Love everything about them.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
I have my dream vehicle. 2018 Jeep Wrangler jk. Amazing quality they put into these and so reliable! The three price freedom hard tops are easy to remove and put together! I’d recommend this over and over again!
Finnlee E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the best kind of Jeep to buy?
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What's your favorite jeep?
Chelsea V.
Which jeep is your favorite?
Roxanna S.
Seattle, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is it worth the cost of gas?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your opinion of the new jeep renegade?