Jeep

by Jeep

#4 in Cars

What’s is the best Jeep out there?
I’ve always wanted a Jeep Wrangler but wanted to know how you feel about yours if you have one! Do they break down easily and need repairs often?
Who else loves their Jeep?!
Start your review of Jeep!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My first car was a Jeep Grand Cherokee, so I do have a special place in my heart for this car... but it didn't always treat me right.in 14 reviews
There are some stuff I would change if I could, like better gas mileage, but it's what you get for the type of vehicle.in 10 reviews
My first car was a Jeep and it was perfect for all year round weather conditions, super reliable, so fun, and an unforgettable ride.in 8 reviews
I love jeeps, they are so fun, not to mention that they are extremely fun to drive and you feel very safe in them :) in 5 reviews
2 months agoS Chesterfld, VA
Jeep uploaded by Kayleigh J.
This car was my replacement for a LEMON Ford Escape I bought last year. Honestly, as upset that I was about my brand new 16k miles and only owned one year vehicle was not worth fixing...it was the best thing ever. Because this Jeep is EVERYTHING. I never thought I could be so obsessed with a vehicle but oh my God I love this so much. She's a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk named Ruby. I adore absolutely everything on her from the beefy tires to the beautiful moon/sun roof. Definitely recommend Jeep, the quality is untouchable and you will not be disappointed! ❤️🖤 #OIIIIIIIO
2 months agoOakland Twp, MI
Jeep uploaded by Meghan K.
Can we say Jeep Girl for life?!? Just traded in my Willy’s Wheeler that I bought from mile 1 for another Wrangler (Backcountry Edition) and I have to say that Jeep definitely holds up to the hype! They never go out of style and are sexy both inside and out! Last (but certainly not least!) this is the safest vehicle for Michigan snowstorms ever!!!!
a month agoClackamas, OR
I absolutely love Jeeps. Jeep Wranglers that is. Cherokees are okay too. We own a Jeep wrangler saharah 2012 JK 4 door and before that a 2013 wrangler sport Jk. I definitely love the look of the Jks better than the new models the JLs. besides that Jeeps are amazing the are reliable in any weather. I love that you can add so many different features to it like a lift, bigger tires, awesome black rims or whatever you like. Lights , light bar, a wench perhaps? decals, different doors , fenders, exhaust, ect... the list goes on and it will still look like a jeep but your own custom one. however it can get spendy and they don’t have the best gas mileage on them but i definitely recommend them!
3 months agoSarasota
I come from a Jeep family. We had a Wrangler growing up. As an adult, I drove a Jeep Liberty for a long time (it lasted until around 180,000, and even when I traded it in, it still worked). Now I have my own soft-top Jeep Wrangler and I absolutely love it. There’s such a great Jeep culture where I live, with lots of Jeep clubs, and even a women’s Jeep gang. And you just can’t beat cruising around round with the top off.
7 months agoferndale
Jeep uploaded by Maria A.
I just got my very first 2019 Jeep Compass for my birthday and I’m absolutely in love. I love my heated seats and steering wheel, definitely an upgrade from my Ford Focus. I love how classy and sporty a Jeep looks. I also love how safe I feel in a Jeep, especially with Michigan weather conditions. I am forever going to be a Jeep owner now, I was taken care of so well that I can’t see myself recommending anything other than JEEP!!
7 months agoBelton , MO
Jeep is the best automotive brand! They not only make well made automobiles they hold their value too. They’re probably one of the few that still hold their value once it leaves the car lot. Overall I love our Jeep and I wouldn’t buy any other brand!
a year ago
Love my jeep! Hubby and i got one last year and love love love it! It’s decent on gas all things considered, the leather inside is beautiful, the dashboard is sporty yet luxurious, it features a back up camera, has tons of room on the trunk for skis and equipment etc.! I literally don’t have anything bad to say we absolutely love it!
10 months agoWest Nyack, NY
I love JEEP I have a Jeep Liberty 2012 white and it’s my baby the costumer service is great and it drives wonderful in bad weather. I use it to commute into the city and have never had any issues with it breaking down on me!
3 months agoGarfield Hts, OH
I've had a Jeep Patriot for about a year now and it is definitely one of my favorite cars that I've had. I'm 5'2" so I like that it's not too big but still is roomy. I live in Ohio so the winters suck and my Jeep was reliable the whole time. Not sure if I will be purchasing again due to little issues.
2 years ago
We have had a few jeeps and I am indifferent. I really enjoyed our 2017 grand Cherokee but I hate the 2017 wrangler we now have. I don’t think it drives well at all and I feel like I’m stuck in a box. There are many cars I would pick over this one. They also aren’t good on gas at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...