Jean Pierre Pure and Simple Calming Coconut 60-count Hydrating Facial Towelettes uploaded by Amairani S.

BY JEAN PIERRE

Clean your face with these hydrating facial towelettes. Made with coconut oil, these calming towelettes provide a convenient way for you to remove makeup while adding moisture to the skin. Product Features: Travel Size We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Amairani S.
Amairani S.
Review for: Jean Pierre Pure and Simple Calming Coconut 60-count Hydrating Facial Towelettes
Really good makeup remover wipes. Doesn't burn my eyes when I am removing my mascara. Smells like coconut but it is not an annoying coconut smell
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love these towelettes. They do a great job removing my makeup. They leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. I have very sensitive skin and these are very gentle on my skin. And they smell AMAZING!!! Sooo good!!!