Jean Pierre Pure and Simple Calming Coconut 60-count Hydrating Facial Towelettes uploaded by Amairani S.

BY JEAN PIERRE

Clean your face with these hydrating facial towelettes. Made with coconut oil, these calming towelettes provide a convenient way for you to remove makeup while adding moisture to the skin. Product Features: Travel Size We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

roberta t.
I  love these for many reasons. It takes off my makeup, leaves my face smooth and I do not break out and perhaps they also have another use. I use them to wipe my painted wood cabinet doors in the kitchen and they remove all grime. They are one of the best products I have found that has multiple uses.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
I love these towelettes. They do a great job removing my makeup. They leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. I have very sensitive skin and these are very gentle on my skin. And they smell AMAZING!!! Sooo good!!!
Amairani S.
Really good makeup remover wipes. Doesn't burn my eyes when I am removing my mascara. Smells like coconut but it is not an annoying coconut smell
Amanda M.
Trussville , AL
I love this brand. It soothes my skin and makes all my blemishes disappear. Plus it smells fantastic and works great for sensitive skin!!