Add a Photo

By JEAN PIERRE COSMETICS
#1424 in Facial Cleansers
Easily removes oil, dirt, & make-up. Deep cleans, down to the pores. Leaves skin silky smooth. Alcohol-free. Hypo-allergenic. PH Balanced. Not tested on animals. Daily Cleaning Towelettes: These soft towelettes contain gentle, non-drying cleaners that remove dirt, oil and make-up from your skin. The cleansing ingredients clean down to the pores while the soft fibers trap dirt, residue and impurities for the deepest clean possible. Even removes waterproof mascara. Your skin will feel cleaner, fresher and.
Mitsuca B.
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL

These are for people that can't stand wipes with smell because they have no scent to them. They take off your makeup and do not irritates your skin.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Norcross, GA

I've used these for a while now. They work really well and they don't irritate my skin or make me break out. Doesn't require a lot of effort as they easily wipe makeup off. Also really help with waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Does the job for me!
Christina F.
Christina F.

I really like these. They're don't have a perfume-y scent added, they're moisturizing, and they get off al of my makeup. I can't say if they take off waterproof mascara, but that's because I don't use it. I have sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin.