Jean Pierre Cosmetics Daily Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Veronica V.Jean Pierre Cosmetics Daily Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Priscila R.

BY JEAN PIERRE COSMETICS

Easily removes oil, dirt, & make-up. Deep cleans, down to the pores. Leaves skin silky smooth. Alcohol-free. Hypo-allergenic. PH Balanced. Not tested on animals. Daily Cleaning Towelettes: These soft towelettes contain gentle, non-drying cleaners that remove dirt, oil and make-up from your skin. The cleansing ingredients clean down to the pores while the soft fibers trap dirt, residue and impurities for the deepest clean possible. Even removes waterproof mascara. Your skin will feel cleaner, fresher and. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Veronica V.
Westlake
Best make up removal ever! It’s so soft & gentle while removing make up! It gets everything off too. I got it from Five Below and I’m going to be getting more. Definitely a good purchase. This is gonna be my brand from now on.
Saharatu A.
I love this daily cleanser, I feels great on my skin but I usually use it to remove my makeup whenever I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to use a makeup remover wipe then cleanser. It’s the same thing basically but a faster routine i guess.
Randi S.
Norcross, GA
I've used these for a while now. They work really well and they don't irritate my skin or make me break out. Doesn't require a lot of effort as they easily wipe makeup off. Also really help with waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Does the job for me!
Christina F.
I really like these. They're don't have a perfume-y scent added, they're moisturizing, and they get off al of my makeup. I can't say if they take off waterproof mascara, but that's because I don't use it. I have sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin.
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL
These are for people that can't stand wipes with smell because they have no scent to them. They take off your makeup and do not irritates your skin.
Nichole s.
Mogadore, OH
These are great to carry in your purse to freshen up your face on the go. I like the fresh scent. Leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Hanna R.
Poplar Bluff
I would use them again, they weren’t the best, but i still likes them! they were a little dry for my liking!