Jean Philippe Intimate Pink by Jean Philippe for Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4-Ounce

BY JEAN PHILIPPE

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Cece D.
Frederick, MD
This is one of my go-to products I would definitely use on a daily basics and also on occasions. It has this good and nice fragrance scent. Love it.
Aliesha A.
Love the smell on this perfume. My Aunt brought it and I took it from her cause u love the smell. Will continue to wear
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
Classic scent!! I've had this forever and I feel like I'm never gonna run out! I spray this on special occasions
asha s.
This is the most beautiful perfume made ever! My mother wore this, while I was growing up, and I am so glad to have found it still exists! Nothing like it!
Its an incredibly old brand.. my grand mother used to wear it from the 60s in India and used it only on very special occasions. It's just a unique fragrance, try it and you'll love it. It's long-lasting and catches people's attention --yet its not overpowering. I use it every alternate day to work. every one appreciate it.
Shannon H.
London
This an amazing scent it smells great and lasts a long time. The perfumes packaging look beautiful love the shade of pink!. I recommend this item to my friends and family and I will be repurchasing the item.
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
I've heard a lot about this but never smelled it does it have a nice scent?
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell like ? And how long does the scent last?