Jean Paul Le Male Men's Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray

by Jean Paul Le Male

Warm fresh mint, lavender, orange blossom and woods, manly and warm. Recommended use is casual.

Is it worth the price and would last my husband all day?
How big is the bottle?
Jean Paul Le Male Men's Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray How is the smell what sent does it give off? How satisfied will I be if I tru this product and use it on a daily basis?
Start your review of Jean Paul Le Male Men's Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray!
I know this is a male scent, but ever since I first smelled it years ago on an ex boyfriend, I fell in love with this scent. It's light, it's playful and sensual. It lingers for the perfect time, but doesn't punch you in the face like a lot of men's colognes often do. That's also why I think it does work well for Women, too and it smells slightly different on everyone
Albany, NY
My first cologne as barely a teen, & I continue to repurchase to this day! There’s is virtually nothing like it. There are countless flankers but my favorite is the long lasting, perfect original with its blend of vanilla, musk, floral yet definitely masculine.
Yarmouth Port, MA
It lasts all day, great combination of cool with a hint of vanilla. The bottle usually lasts well over a year. I have gotten many compliments from friends, co-workers and the wife loves it too! It's a timeless sent that's perfect for just about any occasion.
Costa Mesa, CA
Comfort in a bottle. The dry down is a well balanced tonka note. A little goes a long way, though. I only use the parfum because other products in this line smell odd, due to how they're formulated for their use.
Malden, MA
This a great fragrance! It’s a sweet, “young guy” fragrance - Garners a lot of compliments and is easy to use. I’ve personally owned several bottles and usually keep one in my collection. The bottle is iconic as well, you can’t miss it.
Haltom City, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This Cologne is a Manly cologne smells so good but it's not so overpowering its just perfect enough to get you compliments but it's not too strong really like it, a bit pricey but it is so worth it and the ladies really seem to be attracted to this specific scent totally recommend
Springtown, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew someone who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell enticing. I'd often borrow their clothes to keep the scent with me. . I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift because the scent was so pleasant to be around. Great buy.
Gulfport, MS
This is probably hands down my second favorite cologne I have bought and I love when I have it but hate when I run out, wish the bottle was a little bigger but for the price and the smell you can’t beat it and I would get it 18483939x
Mount Joy, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is probably my all time favorite men's cologne! It smells refreshing a bit citrusy but at the same time musky. Smells just like the discontinued bod spray called $$$ in the neon green bottle.
WOODBURY, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Jean Paul Le Male Men's Cologne Eau de Toilette drives me crazy! The good kind of crazy! I really hope that this fragrance never, ever gets discontinued. I've only smelled it on one person, but it always smells good on him and it lasts all day long. Its almost like dessert, but still very manly. Yummy.