Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz

by Scandal

Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 2.7oz

any ideas about this perfume??
Start your review of Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz!
barcelona terrassa
Scandal me gusta bastante es un perfume muy rico I también os lo recomiendo , no lo eches en la ropa es mejor en el cuelo que da mas olor
new castle, DE
Amazing design with amazing scent What an attractive design the scent is... In my opinion every woman should have one such perfume.
New Castle, DE
Sexy smelling good price sweet perfect scents for winter . i’m fell in love with this perfume ❤️ Smells amazing and lasts forever
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smelled. It is very long lasting and good quality. I truly recommend this product
The best fragrance I tried it in my life. The fagance is sweet and at the same time it stays a long time. Recomended 100%
wilmington , DE
absolutely i live this parfum exactly belongs to me this brand is adorable and amazing top 5 stat love jean
New Castle, DE
perfect product, love this perfume , this is my favourite perfume, nicely package , smells awesome
New castle, DE
This is the love from the first second. I love it very very much. I will have it the hole my life
Amazing perfume I love the smell it’s very nice and elegant I love to try all the brand perfume
My favorite parfum at all, it smells very nice after 1-2 hours from use and stay very long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...