Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz

by Scandal

Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 2.7oz

any ideas about this perfume??
Start your review of Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz!
New Castle
Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz uploaded by Magdiko  .
Bought this after getting a free sample of it. ✨ Smells amazing and lasts forever. amazing!!! Love it. ♥️ [product:jean-paul-gaultier-scandal-by-night-eau-de-parfum-intense-spray-80ml/27oz]
wilmington, DE
its too much sweety for me and cat wear all day, use only one drop, i prefer to use scandal losion, it has perfum and different smell[product:scandal-body-lotion-200ml/67oz]
traunstein
I LOVEEEE THIS PARFUM!!!! In my opinion it’s the best one I’ve tried so far, the scent lasts long !!! I would only recommend you this Parfum if you’re a fan of sweet scented stuff
New Castle, DE
Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz uploaded by Ana K.
Very sweet and moder scent, has notes of honey, definitely one of my favorite perfumes. The fragnance is very long lasting. The bottle is pretty fun. You will never stay unnoticed if you wear this perfume! Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz
brusselstraat 279
This perfume is the strongest amoug the scandal line. The scent isn't flowery so great for people who like a stronger scent that lasts very long. The bottle is a bit strange, not a big fan of the bottle. Price rang of this line is a bit high. But worth it!
Very good fragrance! I love it very much and I recommend it to everyone! This perfume have a good apparence and is very attractive for all the people who want to smell very good. The fragrance stay and resist all the day for long. I recommend it!
Scandal is my jam! The smell is just sweet enough, and doesn't make me smell like an elderly lady caked in baby powder. This is all I really need from a perfume. It has a bit of Patchouli in there, which is also nice. Would definitely recommend it to others who prefer a sweeter-smelling perfume.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love the smell of this Cologne. I met up with my mum and she had it on. I didn't hesitate on asking her the name and brand. It has a sweet aroma but it isn't overpowering or intense. It's just right! I just ordered one for myself! I would definitely recommend this for someone who likes scents like Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture
This is my favourite perfume it smells beautiful and would highly recommend the scent stays alday and I have found I don't even need to top it up threw out the day
Amazing! I love the scent it has a different, distinctive smell to it that is just totally addictive. The bottle is great too looks good on my dressing table.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...