MakeupFragranceScandal
Jean Paul Gaultier - By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/27oz

Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz

by Scandal

Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 2.7oz

Start your review of Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz!
gvantsa-GZ28049 L.
Wilmington, DE
absolutely i live this parfum exactly belongs to me this brand is adorable and amazing top 5 stat love jean
honey L.
dole
Ce parfum a une odeur agréable et le packaging et très beau. Le parfum sent le miel. J’améliorerais le parfum en le rendant moins fort.Son plus grand format coûte environ 100€.Pour finir,oui je le recommande.
ℯ ℴ.
Very good fragrance! I love it very much and I recommend it to everyone! This perfume have a good apparence and is very attractive for all the people who want to smell very good. The fragrance stay and resist all the day for long. I recommend it!
Latisha D.
Montreal
Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz uploaded by Latisha D.
I love this fragrance it’s just so intoxicating! I love the fact they made a flanker to the original because this is a good option for those who thought the original scandal was too sweet for them. I personally love both though. This one still has gourmand qualities, but less than the original because of the florals added. It’s just nicely balanced, still sweet, but not a juvenile fragrance at all. Now this fragrance will also last hours and the projection and sillage are very good as well. I’ll have this on at home and other people in different rooms would smell it as soon as I go in the hallway, so you don’t need to spray this too much.
Tahirih A.
Albany
Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz uploaded by Tahirih A.
Purchased at: ScentBox.com
Scandal by Night is seductive, intoxicating and just out right delicious. I would definitely wear this for a date night or just night out with the girl. It’s recommended as winter but I think you can get away with this in any season. The sillage is perfect and it’s definitely going to get you compliments. It’s like honey in a bottle.
Magdiko  .
New Castle, DE
Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz uploaded by Magdiko  .
Bought this after getting a free sample of it. ✨ Smells amazing and lasts forever. amazing!!! Love it. ♥️ [product:jean-paul-gaultier-scandal-by-night-eau-de-parfum-intense-spray-80ml/27oz]
Derya K.
New Castle, DE
Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz uploaded by Derya K.
In the daytime, it’s honey, fresh and appetizing that clearly smells of Gardenia and Blood Orange. It’s tangy, irresistible, and it seems almost out of reach, floating by as it recalls childhood. At night it is a sensual and seductive honey mixed with patchouli. But at the end of the day, day and night are always present, sending an irresistible mixed.
Micchy O.
Doral, FL
This perfum is by far one of my fav!!!! It smells soooo delicious I really love to apply it daily because is sweet but not too much, also it has a spicy touch which I really love!!
Amber A.
Groot-Bijgaarden
This perfume is the strongest amoug the scandal line. The scent isn't flowery so great for people who like a stronger scent that lasts very long. The bottle is a bit strange, not a big fan of the bottle. Price rang of this line is a bit high. But worth it!
apoorva S.
Paschim vihar, new Delhi
Jean Paul Gaultier - Scandal By Night Eau De Parfum Intense Spray - 80ml/2.7oz uploaded by apoorva S.
This is my perfume that has become my signature fragrance. I'm so obsessed with this, that people often ask me about my fragrance. I have observed this this is really attractive to others. I surely recommend this to the girls out there. I'm so happy that I found this beauty and it has become my solemate now. I'm always going to buy this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hadjer E.
babezzouar
il y a un an
Juliet M. il y a un an
Sweet warm feminine and sultry. If you like flower bomb or black opium you’d like