Jean Paul Gaultier Madame Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

by Jean Paul Gaultier

Madame for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz / 75 Ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jean Paul Gaultier Madame Eau De Parfum Spray for Women!
Kate I.
Bakersfield, CA
This perfume is awful. Let me tell you. It smells okay at first then it gets to be too much. It doesn't last all day. By 8 hours, you smell like you never put it on. I will never buy it again.
Yvette U.
Zetland, NSW
Jean Paul Gaultier Madame Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Yvette U.
MADAME JEAN PAUL GAULTIER 75ML EDP, Is an incredible, addictive scent that makes alot of men tell me, you smell AHHHHHMAZING!! Black Rose's take center stage complimented with patchouli, musk and cedar, creates a refreshing orange, pink pepper and spicy floral scent. It definitely is a winner for single girls who want to engage in getting what she wants and who she wants. Worked for me. Even though I have a partner now, I still wear it to get the reaction I did when I was single which makes me feel empowered, confident and sexy. Great for day and night, all seasons, lasts great on skin even after showering. Can only buy it online overseas if living in Australia. Another NUMBER 1 out of 45 bottles of fragrances I have.
Ellena S.
I give 4 stars becouse is not my tipe! On other smell so nice on my skin not so.... is little strange parfum at the beguine but after start to smell nice
Erin C.
It smells amazing, it lasts all day and it’s really strong so you don’t need a lot. It’s a very good price for perfume and it lasts a while. The bottle is so cute and cool. I would definitely recommend this to people.

Looking for your answer?