Jean Paul Gaultier Madame 1.6 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Rachel J.

BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

The subversive and enfant terrible of designers, Jean Paul Gaultier, created this brilliant and electrifying fragrance for women. Classified as a floral, this fragrance is the essence of a modern muse- young, free spirited and energetic. Notes include Orange Zest, Sparkling Rose, Musk, Cedar Wood. Type: ALL OVER ME BODY LOTION see more...

Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
This is my all time FAVORITE scent! A little bit goes a long way, the bottle is gorgeous, and it lasts forever. I'm so so sad Jean Paul Gautier has stopped making this perfume. It's the perfect combination of sweet, floral and citrusy, while staying light and airy.
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
One of my favorite scents! I can't quite describe what the scent is but if you like Coach Poppy, I think you'd like this. It's long lasting and am on my second bottle.
Aleksandra T.
Amazing fragrance smells great will use in the future i suggest u get it i would buy it again! try it try it
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
This perfume for some reason made me feel so womanly. It make me feel like I'm a grown woman. I wore it for years. Love the scent, not too girly. If wasn't for the fact that my husband can't stand it's scent i would have kept repurchasing it. I really recommend this fragrance. [product:jean-paul-gaultier-madame-1.6-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray]
Rebecca B.
Newport, Gwent
One of my favourite fragrances. I've purchased this a few times since it was released. Pricey (of course). This one is kept for days off/evenings out.
Part of the product description: Contains notes of rose, citrus, grenadine, musk and cedar.

*This product has since been discontinued but can still be purchased from some shops.