BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER #16 in Cologne

Buy now on Macy's
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The rich fragrance of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau De Toilette reflects man's complex nature. A unique blend of contrasting scents, this fragrance for men launched in 1995 from the house of Jean Paul Gaultier. Presented as a spray, the fragrance composition starts with bold fresh mint and sweet lavender and then shifts to a heart of spicy cinnamon sweetened with orange blossom. The complex base notes include smooth vanilla. Men who are not afraid to show their strength and vulnerability wear this scent with confidence to any event during any season.

Fragrance Notes: Wormwood, Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin, Wood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

Style: The fragrance for the man who would be many men at once.

• how i gt a voxbox ??1 Answers
  • What fragrance does this perfume have, smells rich and la...3 Answers
  • Is this scent overpowering or could you use this as your ...3 Answers
Tuấn T.
Mint bubblegum in a bottle, thats what it is with LE MALE. Unfortunately, the performance is just too bad for my skin so i cannot bring myself to get a whole bottle of it. Im talking about 2-3hrs so you have to reapply it so often in the day if you wanna keep yourself fresh. Def go for the superman flanker if you love this
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Le Male is outdated. Sorry, it's a great scent but its no longer relevant. The florals are nice and it seems to be loved by lots of guys but most of them seem to be older. A better option would be Le Male Eau Fraiche. Its a more modern twist on this classic.
Carlos Q.
Pembroke Pines
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I do not understand how so many people like this fragrance as it is very outdated. However, women seem to like this a lot on men. I wore this when it first came out and it kinda grew on me but I was not a fan. I bought because women liked so much. i would not recommend.
Juan H.
Dallas, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Really good fragrance. Perfect for summer days (just don't over spray, you know who you are! lol). It is usually my go to fragrance when I can't decide. I will say it is an acquired taste. So please try before you buy. It might not be for everyone.
Juice W.
Greensboro
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Although this fragrance is outdated, it is still one of the top perfumes for men hands down. Still a beast mode fragrance with a great longevity. I see this Cologne has been getting a lot of bad reviews lately and I just don’t understand why.
Fabian V.
This is my signature fragrance I been purchasing it since 1998. Love the notes of vanilla, mint, lavender and bergamot to name a few. After a a while it has a powdery scent , very well put together ❤️❤️❤️
Jay D.
Bellevue
Really good fragrance. Was in Nordstrom rack testing it out and immediately got two unsolicited compliments from random people walking by. Advertised as a club/going out fragrance but can be an everyday fragrance and you hold off on the trigger (2 sprays max). Smell 9/10. Projection 9/10. Longevity 10/10. Mint and Vanilla bomb. Classic scent.
Rachel S.
Bristol
This cologne is so outdated and smells cheap. My husband received it as a gift and I don’t think he’s touched it in months. There’s many better quality fragrances fellas.
Jake S.
Tucson
This is a good fragrance but it has been wrecked by reformulation. This fragrance used to last all day and project for hours now it only last 4 or 5 hours on my skin. It still smells nice it vanilla sweet kinda of a shaving cream vibe to it. It is a modern barbershop scent. It is sweet and fresh.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Me personally, I absolutely hate this cologne. I regret it because it was basically a blind purchase. I purchased this at Burlington and did so without smelling it first. When I got home I was really excited and heard good things about it and read good reviews and all of that good stuff and I was utterly disappointed. To me it smells like baby powder. It is just not appealing to me whatsoever it does however, last on my skin a long time. It does get a tiny bit better as the hours pass but it is just something I hate. Regret buying it
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know where in Toronto I can find this? I bought it a few years ago and never found it again!
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Do you think this fragance it's better during the day or at night?
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Any other colognes by him that smell as good?
Izabella B.
Duluth, GA
Where can I purchase this cologne?
Kate C.
Lees Summit, MO
Is this scent overpowering or could you use this as your everyday perfume?

back