BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

The rich fragrance of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau De Toilette reflects man's complex nature. A unique blend of contrasting scents, this fragrance for men launched in 1995 from the house of Jean Paul Gaultier. Presented as a spray, the fragrance composition starts with bold fresh mint and sweet lavender and then shifts to a heart of spicy cinnamon sweetened with orange blossom. The complex base notes include smooth vanilla. Men who are not afraid to show their strength and vulnerability wear this scent with confidence to any event during any season.

Fragrance Notes: Wormwood, Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin, Wood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

Style: The fragrance for the man who would be many men at once.

• What fragrance does this perfume have, smells rich and la...4 Answers
  • how i gt a voxbox ??1 Answers
  • Is this scent overpowering or could you use this as your ...3 Answers
Fabian V.
This is my signature fragrance I been purchasing it since 1998. Love the notes of vanilla, mint, lavender and bergamot to name a few. After a a while it has a powdery scent , very well put together ❤️❤️❤️
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I bought this as a gift for my husband without even knowing how it smelled, it was on sale and I thought why not? Turns out, it smells absolutely amazing. It’s masculine without being too spicy or overpowering. it’s a clean but sexy scent.
Rachel S.
Bristol
This cologne is so outdated and smells cheap. My husband received it as a gift and I don’t think he’s touched it in months. There’s many better quality fragrances fellas.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Me personally, I absolutely hate this cologne. I regret it because it was basically a blind purchase. I purchased this at Burlington and did so without smelling it first. When I got home I was really excited and heard good things about it and read good reviews and all of that good stuff and I was utterly disappointed. To me it smells like baby powder. It is just not appealing to me whatsoever it does however, last on my skin a long time. It does get a tiny bit better as the hours pass but it is just something I hate. Regret buying it
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
I think that even though this is one of the most famous scents i'd still wear it... it has vanilla notes and citrus notes at the same time. I would get compliments every single time i wore Le Male. It is fairly priced, i would suggest that with this one a little goes a long way since it is a strong smell. Simply a classic! Can't go wrong with this one.
Pradeep M.
Menlo Park, CA
I Love JPG Le Male! It has a powdery scent reminiscent of old colognes or your barber shop! But that's what I love about this! It is my go to cologne after a shower and makes you smell fresh without overpowering! If you like powdery colognes, you should go for it!
Brittney R.
This is one of my all time favorites for men - it personally brings back childhood memories me. Growing up every man in my family from grandfather, father, uncles, cousins, etc wore this cologne, it was almost a passing of the torch. The smell is amazing, long lasting - definitely peeks the senses! It is masculine and has a very mature distinguished fragrant.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
I knew someone who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell enticing. I'd often borrow their clothes to keep the scent with me. . I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift because the scent was so pleasant to be around. Great buy.
Jay D.
Bellevue
Really good fragrance. Was in Nordstrom rack testing it out and immediately got two unsolicited compliments from random people walking by. Advertised as a club/going out fragrance but can be an everyday fragrance and you hold off on the trigger (2 sprays max). Smell 9/10. Projection 9/10. Longevity 10/10. Mint and Vanilla bomb. Classic scent.
Destiny S.
For the price it's absolutely worth it. It has a distinct smell so there's nothing else on the market like it. The bottle is really fun and I know it's sold at Nordstrom but I think it can be purchased for cheaper off of Amazon. There's a lot to love about this. Would recommend!
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know where in Toronto I can find this? I bought it a few years ago and never found it again!
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Do you think this fragance it's better during the day or at night?
Yeani C.
What fragrance does this perfume have, smells rich and lasts for 24hrs?
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Any other colognes by him that smell as good?
Izabella B.
Duluth, GA
Where can I purchase this cologne?