BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER #15 in Fragrance for Him

Since Jean Paul Gaultier's first men's collection, he has shown men that they can indulge in the forbidden, and that a kilt or dress can be worn with virility. A reminder to them that nothing in life is totally black or white but always a blend. Just as he made the woman in a corset as the symbol and bottle of his feminine fragrance, Jean Paul Gaultier now transforms the man in a sailor's T-shirt into both the symbol and bottle of 'LE MALE.'

Notes: Wormwood, Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin, Wood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

Style: The fragrance for the man who would be many men at once.

• What fragrance does this perfume have, smells rich and lasts for 24...3 Answers
  • Is this scent overpowering or could you use this as your everyday p...3 Answers
  • I was wondering if this scent is super strong? I'm looking for some...2 Answers
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
My parents bought this cologne for my boyfriend a few years ago, and when I smelled it out of the bottle I wasn't a fan and thought it was way too strong and overpowering. However, when my boyfriend sprayed this on himself....... All hell broke loose for me. This stuff is like...... Sin in a bottle to me. It smells SOO delicious when my boyfriend sprays it on. It's ridiculous. I keep buying this cologne and this cologne only for my boyfriend because of how good it smells.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Lexington, KY
This is such a wonderful scent, especially for summer. It is a strong powdery scent that will last all day. So a little goes a long way. Floral fragrances give me a headache. So I have worn several men's fragrances for years. I have worn this fragrance for more than 20 years. It is wonderfully fresh but with a soft powdery scent that will last all day. In the heat of the South it is a great fragrance to keep you feeling fresh and confident all day long.
Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I Love to smell this fragrance on my boyfriend it lasts all day and the smell is perfect I can't get enough of it. My boyfriend always uses it and keeps an extra bottle just in case he runs out he'll have a back up since he loves it so much. I definitely recommend it to all the ladies out there to get it for your man and all of you guys who are willing to try new fragrances keep this one in mind and try it.
Krina V.
Krina V.
Secaucus, NJ
This cologne reminds me of my father - it is classic and has a light refreshing smell to it. It isn't as strong as other colognes and you might need to spray it on half way through the day because it doesn't seem to last (although if you spray it on after placing vaseline on your pulse points, it will last much longer!!). Recommend this to friends and family AND i love the bottle!!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
I don't use this personally, but it's my stepdad's and dads favorite scent. They love this scent and my mom gets them both this cologne for Christmas every year. They literally ask her to get it for them every year, which a little odd to me that they wear the same scent, but they seem to love it,
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
This cologne smells amazing! My husband owns it and has bought it countless times. It's a fresh and clean smell with still some "professionalism" to it and at a good price, reasonable for its great quality. It lasts long when he wears it and I can stay stuck on him like a leech!
Shar T.
Shar T.
las vegas, NV
Bought this for my husband, and the smell is intoxicating. Love, love, love it! Most male-targeted scents are too harsh, and really...who are the people smelling them? In many cases, it's a woman and as a woman, I like to smell something a little more "considerate."
Pradeep M.
Pradeep M.
Menlo Park, CA
I Love JPG Le Male! It has a powdery scent reminiscent of old colognes or your barber shop! But that's what I love about this! It is my go to cologne after a shower and makes you smell fresh without overpowering! If you like powdery colognes, you should go for it!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm not into the smell but it's my boyfriends favorite. It's a little overpriced. I feel like you can buy a generic that has the same lasting power. It's minty and it's kind of strong. I don't think it's for every guy. You have to have a special nose for it.
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I am totally in love with this scent on my man. Whenever he wears it I can't help but get closer to him and take a big whiff. It makes him more irresistible than he already is. The bottle is also very nice. It's a bit pricey but I think it's 100% worth it.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know where in Toronto I can find this? I bought it a few years ago and never found it again!
Angely B.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Do you think this fragance it's better during the day or at night?
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Any other colognes by him that smell as good?
Yeani C.
Yeani C.
What fragrance does this perfume have, smells rich and lasts for 24hrs?
Izabella B.
Izabella B.
Duluth, GA
Where can I purchase this cologne?