BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER #9 in Cologne

Since Jean Paul Gaultier's first men's collection, he has shown men that they can indulge in the forbidden, and that a kilt or dress can be worn with virility. A reminder to them that nothing in life is totally black or white but always a blend. Just as he made the woman in a corset as the symbol and bottle of his feminine fragrance, Jean Paul Gaultier now transforms the man in a sailor's T-shirt into both the symbol and bottle of 'LE MALE.'

Notes: Wormwood, Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin, Wood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

Style: The fragrance for the man who would be many men at once.

• how i gt a voxbox ??1 Answers
  • What fragrance does this perfume have, smells rich and la...3 Answers
  • Is this scent overpowering or could you use this as your ...3 Answers
Jay D.
Bellevue
Really good fragrance. Was in Nordstrom rack testing it out and immediately got two unsolicited compliments from random people walking by. Advertised as a club/going out fragrance but can be an everyday fragrance and you hold off on the trigger (2 sprays max). Smell 9/10. Projection 9/10. Longevity 10/10. Mint and Vanilla bomb. Classic scent.
Fabian V.
This is my signature fragrance I been purchasing it since 1998. Love the notes of vanilla, mint, lavender and bergamot to name a few. After a a while it has a powdery scent , very well put together ❤️❤️❤️
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Me personally, I absolutely hate this cologne. I regret it because it was basically a blind purchase. I purchased this at Burlington and did so without smelling it first. When I got home I was really excited and heard good things about it and read good reviews and all of that good stuff and I was utterly disappointed. To me it smells like baby powder. It is just not appealing to me whatsoever it does however, last on my skin a long time. It does get a tiny bit better as the hours pass but it is just something I hate. Regret buying it
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
I think that even though this is one of the most famous scents i'd still wear it... it has vanilla notes and citrus notes at the same time. I would get compliments every single time i wore Le Male. It is fairly priced, i would suggest that with this one a little goes a long way since it is a strong smell. Simply a classic! Can't go wrong with this one.
Pradeep M.
Menlo Park, CA
I Love JPG Le Male! It has a powdery scent reminiscent of old colognes or your barber shop! But that's what I love about this! It is my go to cologne after a shower and makes you smell fresh without overpowering! If you like powdery colognes, you should go for it!
Lauren T.
Mount Vernon NY
Le male is the OG in the fragrance game! Unique blends of note to give you that sweet but yet masculine smell! One of the most inique smelling fragrance, came out in the 80s and is still talk about to this day as a masterpiece!
Brittney R.
This is one of my all time favorites for men - it personally brings back childhood memories me. Growing up every man in my family from grandfather, father, uncles, cousins, etc wore this cologne, it was almost a passing of the torch. The smell is amazing, long lasting - definitely peeks the senses! It is masculine and has a very mature distinguished fragrant.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew someone who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell enticing. I'd often borrow their clothes to keep the scent with me. . I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift because the scent was so pleasant to be around. Great buy.
Destiny S.
For the price it's absolutely worth it. It has a distinct smell so there's nothing else on the market like it. The bottle is really fun and I know it's sold at Nordstrom but I think it can be purchased for cheaper off of Amazon. There's a lot to love about this. Would recommend!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
To my nose, this stuff stinks. That''s not unusual for me - I dislike quite a few "masculine" scents - but this lingers for longer than a lot of the eau  de toilettes I've  been exposed to. That would be a huge plus if you like the scent, though, and the bottle is nice, so I gave it three stars for that
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know where in Toronto I can find this? I bought it a few years ago and never found it again!
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Do you think this fragance it's better during the day or at night?
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Any other colognes by him that smell as good?
Izabella B.
Duluth, GA
Where can I purchase this cologne?
Kate C.
Lees Summit, MO
Is this scent overpowering or could you use this as your everyday perfume?