Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml

by Jean Paul Gaultier

The pleasure of smelling good differently.An Eau de Toilette that flouts convention and plays it two ways: between tradition and audacity, freshness and softness, strength and sensuality.

Do you do miniatures of this ? How big is the bottle?
[product:jean-paul-gaultier-le-male-eau-de-toilette] ? Where is the best price to get this product?
how i gt a voxbox ??
Start your review of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml!
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an aromatic slightly spicy fragrance, it's perfect for colder nights. It's long lasting, slightly sweet and a little goes a long way. Top notes are Lavender, Mint, Cardamom, Bergamot and Artemisia; middle notes are Cinnamon, Orange Blossom and Caraway; base notes are Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Sandalwood and Cedar. This is definitely a classic with a bottle recognized by everyone, the male body, I definitely recommend this scent.
Julie B.
Midway, KY
This is such a wonderful scent, especially for summer. It is a strong powdery scent that will last all day. So a little goes a long way. Floral fragrances give me a headache. So I have worn several men's fragrances for years. I have worn this fragrance for more than 20 years. It is wonderfully fresh but with a soft powdery scent that will last all day. In the heat of the South it is a great fragrance to keep you feeling fresh and confident all day long.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband loves colognes and bought this to try. I love the vanilla notes and it smells amazing during the winter.
Jasmine A.
Philadelphia, PA
My fathers all time favorite cologne. It has a fresh clean scent. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it
Bekki B.
Cottage Grove, MN
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Bekki B.
All I can say is yummy. My husband has several high end colognes and this by far is my favorite. Looks like he is running low, I guess I have an idea for a stocking stuffer this Christmas.🎅🏼
Adam  L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
OMG This is another of my all time favorite colognes, it is very potent so a little goes a long way and it lasts all day , even if you don't smell it other people around you can, i get compliments every time i use this wonderfully awesomely amazing scent, there are a few knock offs out there but they can not compare to the real thing, men love to receive it for a gift, Birthday, Christmas, fathers day or just an i love you gift!
Evan B.
Irmo, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favourite fragrances of all time, a classic. I love this fragrance regardless of the reformulation. I’m fortunate to have both the pre formulation and newer version. I agree, the current formulation is tamer, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Longevity is good enough and sillage is appropriate. Every fragrance doesn’t have to be beast mode. Don’t let the naysayers discourage those of you who are curious or want to welcome home an old friend. Le male is still one of my favorites and will remain to be for a long time.
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Sergio M.
Jean Paul Gaultier LE MALE Eau De Toilette pays tribute to a symbolic figure who has long been a source of inspiration for Jean Paul Gaultier: the sailor. A reassuring fragrance with an extremely modern trail. The power and freshness of mint and lavender, evoking the familiar, comforting scent of shaving soap, is transformed by the sensuality of vanilla.
Kin wa W.
Los Angeles , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Kin wa W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are Lavender, Mint, Cardamom, Bergamot and Artemisia; middle notes are Cinnamon, Orange Blossom and Caraway; base notes are Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Sandalwood and Cedar. Strong warm masculine vanilla note. A good old classic in the 90s.
Flor C.
Los Angeles, CA
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Flor C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Este olor de perfume para hombre me encanta huele a fresco mi esposo ya a comprado varios recomendado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mayson M.
il y a 2 ans
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette 125ml ? Where is the best price to get this product?
Jaymar D. il y a un mois
Try online discounters like FragranceNet or fragrancex. Normally can find a 4.2oz bottle for around 40-50 dollars.