Jean Paul Gaultier JEAN PAUL GAULTIER by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by Paige P.Jean Paul Gaultier JEAN PAUL GAULTIER by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by Rosana R.

BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Launched by the design house of Jean Paul Gaultier in 1993 Jean Paul Gaultier is classified as a sharp oriental floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh spicy amber vanilla and wood, It is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I love this scent. It's been A while since I smelled it. It gives me a lot of memories because the smell is so strong. I can honestly recognize it anywhere, anytime someone is wearing it. The bottle and package are cool also!
Yiwen L.
It smells so GOOD. And it has this beautiful shape. I'm a repeat user. This is my second bottle. The design is beautiful. It's a sophisticated classy floral scent. I will recommend to others for sure.
Melissa F.
Lewisville, NC
This perfume is the epitome of a classy woman. Love the smell. Young to mature age women can wear this. I bought this at Kohls dept store on sale and at a good price. The design of bottle is exquisit, the shape of a women's curves. Love the smell and will always keep in my collection..
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
One of my favorite perfumes! It's strong enough to last all day but not overpowering. I have a few bottles as back-ups in case I run out!
Gwen G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this design of the bottle. great marketing concept and awesome scent. I have owned this product for many years cant get enough.
Gabriela G.
Albuquerque , NM
I just love this perfume, I got it for my husband and every time he uses it is just falling in love with him again, we both love it.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Long lasting! This perfume was one of my top perfumes I wore nightlife. It's incredible. & the body is super cute too!!
Abby M.
This is my all time favorite perfume. It's the best. I have bought this for years now and it last a long time! Love.
Lissett G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this perfume. It smells so good and the best part about it last all day! Must perfume don't do that.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Smells nice but I wouldn't recommend it for my age group. It's something my mother wears.

back