Jean Paul Gaultier Gift Set -- 3. 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 2. 5 oz Body Lotion + 1 oz Shower Gel uploaded by Jessica G.

BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER #8 in Fragrance Sets

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER by Jean Paul Gaultier Gift Set -- 3, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 2, 5 oz Body Lotion + 1 oz Shower Gel, Launched by the design house of Jean Paul Gaultier in 1993, JEAN PAUL GAULTIER is classified as a sharp, oriental, floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh spicy amber, vanilla and wood, It is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Lucie J.
Lucie J.
This is a set I tend to receive as a gift often, as I've been wearing Jean Paul Gaultier for years. I love the scent and tend to wear it more for nights out. It has a bit sweet and strong, but not overbearing. I would certainly recommend to others. My fiancé loved the scent on me.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Absolute classic, like no other. I love this scent & it's very distinctive, and smells like no other. For all ages. It is usually on offer & isn't too expensive. The smell lasts on your clothes for days!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Radford , Va
Just as with the men's fragrance this is absolutely amazing. It can be a little pricey to some. I purchased from Sephora. While the men's fragrance is unisex in my opinion this one not so much.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Wonderful perfume! It's smells amazing and lasts a long time. It's a little pricey so when I get a chance to buy it, I savor every spray. Only use it for special occasions.
This fragrance is amazing, the scent is very light and smells beautiful. Also the packaging is so cute and perfect for a gift. The fragrance is very long lasting too!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
This one is a classic must have! Another of my top 10 its so classy I would bought it again. And the can looks so beautiful on my shelf.
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this perfume its lovely. The smell is soft but stays on for a long time. If you don't have this I recommend you get it fast.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gift set is phenomenal!! The body is so sexy! The shower gel and lotion help to make the scent last longer.
Janet L.
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
This fragrance lasts all day. Amazingly strong scent one of my favorites. The male version is great as well
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is so amazing! When you pair it with the body lotion you smell great all day long!