Jean Paul Gaultier Gift Set -- 3. 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 2. 5 oz Body Lotion + 1 oz Shower Gel uploaded by Jessica G.

BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER by Jean Paul Gaultier Gift Set -- 3, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 2, 5 oz Body Lotion + 1 oz Shower Gel, Launched by the design house of Jean Paul Gaultier in 1993, JEAN PAUL GAULTIER is classified as a sharp, oriental, floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh spicy amber, vanilla and wood, It is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Ana C.
I gave this to my mother for her birthday and she loves it! It has such a delicious scent! I absolutely recommend this parfum
Oriana R.

I received this perfume as a Christmas gift and at first it did not convince me much because I thought the smell would not be youthful and would not go according to my age. However to my surprise the perfume has a delicious aroma and the aroma stays all day on the skin. I really liked it and although I do not use it daily but on special occasions, I can recommend it because it is delicious.
Lucie J.
This is a set I tend to receive as a gift often, as I've been wearing Jean Paul Gaultier for years. I love the scent and tend to wear it more for nights out. It has a bit sweet and strong, but not overbearing. I would certainly recommend to others. My fiancé loved the scent on me.
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Absolute classic, like no other. I love this scent & it's very distinctive, and smells like no other. For all ages. It is usually on offer & isn't too expensive. The smell lasts on your clothes for days!
Brittany B.
Radford , Va
Just as with the men's fragrance this is absolutely amazing. It can be a little pricey to some. I purchased from Sephora. While the men's fragrance is unisex in my opinion this one not so much.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Wonderful perfume! It's smells amazing and lasts a long time. It's a little pricey so when I get a chance to buy it, I savor every spray. Only use it for special occasions.
This fragrance is amazing, the scent is very light and smells beautiful. Also the packaging is so cute and perfect for a gift. The fragrance is very long lasting too!
Beautybydee D.
Glendale, CA
One of the most amazing scents and one of my all time favorites! It's somewhat sweet and also spicy but ones it blends into your skin it smells absolutely amazing !
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
This one is a classic must have! Another of my top 10 its so classy I would bought it again. And the can looks so beautiful on my shelf.
Angela R.
Farmingdale, NY
I'm obsessed with this scent. it's feminine and sexy without being too much. i love the bottle also. this is one of my go-to scents!