Jean Paul Gaultier " ""CLASSIQUE"" X Eau de Toilette

by Jean Paul Gaultier

"Jean Paul Gaultier ""CLASSIQUE"" X Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS"

Could anyone tell me what the scent is like? I've had one in the past that was a light, floral scent.
Start your review of Jean Paul Gaultier " ""CLASSIQUE"" X Eau de Toilette!
Karen V.
At first I was a little hesitant of the smell because it was given to me as a gift but eventually I grew to love it..
Leah E.
Woodstock
Smells amazing, always a favorite of mine. Can’t go wrong with any of them but classic is my favorite.
Rachel T.
My all time favorite perfume which has since been discontinued. I am still searching for the perfect replacement. No perfume has ever been “me” as much as this one! It’s a multi-dimensional, multi-note perfume that I have repurchased several times, I am heartbroken to not have much left and nowhere to repurchase or replace!
Jocelyn M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
The first fragrance I ever purchased at 13 years old. Reminded me of Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour. This fragrance has personality. I still love it. Floral and sweet with musky notes.
Scottie W.
Chester, VA
My favorite ever but can't find anymore with the right smell. It was not,floral but not musky either. It was the perfect mix for me like light blue but better. Repeatedly used,this product until I could no,longer find. I would buy it if,i found the right smell in,thw right bottle.
Heather H.
Fort Madison, IA
This was my HOLY GRAIL scent for years. I loved it I have went through several bottles. I received a Sephora sample and I was hooked. I have been finding it online to buy ever since. It's so clean and refreshing but mysterious smelling I love it.
Mayra F.
Geneva, OH
This is the only fragrance I use for decades. I love that it's soft and not too sweet, and then the smell lasts for hours. I love the shape of the bottle and the package too. Is comfortable to hold and I can put it in my purse without using much space.
Nadine W.
Gotha, Thüringen
Meine ganz große Liebe. Ich benutze das Parfüm schon seit Jahren und habe mich bis heute noch nicht satt gerochen. Der Duft ist intensiv, aber trotzdem durchaus alltagstauglich. Er ist unverwechselbar, ich wurde schon so oft darauf angesprochen. Mein absoluter Holy Grail
Cleo M.
avenida Juan Sebastian
Me encantas es muy rico su aroma lo recomiendo vas gusta y dura mucho en la piel todo en día oliendo bien es maravilloso
Julie W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Jean Paul Gaultier is one of my favourite perfumes of all time. It has an oriental floral fragrance. It comes in a corset type bottle and is a lovely fragrance for day or night time. Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz