Jean Paul Gaultier CLASSIQUE X 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

CLASSIQUE X is a sensual interpretation of orange blossom and woody notes. Inspired by Jean Paul Gaultier's Fall 2009 Ready to Wear Collection, this fragrance is sophisticated, sexy, and luminous. Notes: Mandarin, Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Iris, Cedarwood, Vanilla. see more...

Jennifer C.
This perfume is probably one of my favorites!!! It has a sweet but strong lemony scent to it. It makes me feel very fresh and flirty. I've been buying this for years and years, delicious!!
Rebecca E.
I refuse to fail this completely because the bottle is just so dang cute! But in all seriousness this is not a perfume you could wear daily, as a matter of fact I wouldn't suggest ever wearing this. It smells more like the inside of an old shoe than a pretty lady ready to mingle.
Martina O.
This Fragrance is ok I prefer the simplicity of the original, but I love the bottle, I'm not sure how they come up with he designs but I've now become a JPG bottle collector.
Sky T.
Auburn, AL
This is a great perfume that boosts my confidence. It has a more powdery scent to it which is not so recognizable in the EDP version. This has great silage, and a spiciness which makes it better for nights and for winter.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
I really like this perfume it has a very nice scent it's a fun flirty kind of smell that's perfect for day or night
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Hands down my favorite scent. It is clean and sweet and OH, so feminine. I love it!