BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Classique and le male summer edition 2015 are inspired by the wild Indian summer and offer Zen with their spicy, fruity and floral notes. They launch in march 2015. see more...

Idoia A.
I was never a fan of the Classique scent, but this bottle caught my eye at Sephora and I was really surprised that I liked it. It is a eau the toilette and not eau the parfum, but it really is the perfect lighter version of the perfume. while I think the perfume scent is too much like those old perfumes for old ladies, the cologne is like the fresh, while still leathery and dark version. I love wearing it on summer, but it does have a huge downside: it has almost none staying power. Like 3 hours after I spray it it's just gone, not only for me (which is normal when you get used to your smell), but for other as well (I had my friend smelling my wrists like "Do you smell something here?"). I wouldn't pay the money again for it, but I love the bottle and I'm for sure not gonna throw it, but not the best eau the toilette for the price.
Ilinca P.
It smells so good in my opinion. I'm really into fresh scents,but i definitely like this. It gives me that romantic spirit. It is great!