BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This perfume is another one of my favorite scents. It's long lasting , not too strong. And I always get so many compliments. I absolutely love it and have used it for many years now. I recommend anyone to try this beautiful scent, and the bottle is very artistic and pretty too.
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
The lotion enhances the scent of the perfume when used together. While I do love the perfume it is long lasting so at times when combined with the lotion it can be rather strong but it does adjust as the day goes on. This is perfect for lengthy outings.
Tiffany B.
Clarksburg, WV
This perfume smells so amazing!! It is one of my favorites!! I highly recommend! Alittle goes a long way and it lasts awhile. Beautiful packaging also I love it. I would 100% buy it again!!
Brigette W.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite spring like perfumes...it smells amazing and lasts all day with out having to repeat putting it on and on! Definitely recommend for my spring Lovers!
Laura C.
Hampton Bays, NY
Excelente body lotion, buen olor y buena textura, lo he usado desde hace un tiempo and buena relación precio/calidad.
nancy m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is amazing just a little bit can go along way like I say expensive but tottally wort its price
BeautyforYou ..
Love this anything by this man is wonderful you will never be disappointed. will keep nuying
Christina H.
The smell lasts a long time and it smells very rich. I recommend using in the fall. Enjoy
Zama V.
Nashua, NH
One of the best perfume there is out there and very good price and it smells wonderful
Justice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend , it smells great. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Andrea G.
It's expensive? How much it is?
What does this smell like?
María S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal es su fragancia? Dulce? Cítrico? Que tan accesible es? Y que tan duradero?
Gabriela F.
Barranquilla
Que fragancia tiene este body lotion?