BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Buy on Bloomin...*
Christine N.
Okay, I am not a fan of this fragrance. It initially smells soapy and then like rose baby powder on me more than like an actual fragrance.

There just isn't enough complexity to this for me and am not sure who it is even geared to out there. It is just a muted simple floral with sandalwood and just a hint of vanilla without any notes to make it interesting. I've smelled soaps that are more interesting than this. If you want a straight up rose, I would suggest Stella by Stella McCartney.

There is no citrus or any other fruit, no spice, no woodiness, no green, no freshness, no variety in florals, no gourmand, no real sweetness, and just no real personality to this.

The bottle is unique and beautiful but this smells like a decent smelling bathroom or hotel room and no more to me.
Priscilla D.
I adore this fragance. It's very classic and elegant. It is also a very mature scent and it lasts the whole day. If you want to feel classic and mature, this is the right perfume for you.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum for Women is a unique oriental floral scent, Which comes in a sensuously curved bottle, a womans body in a corset. It is a floral oriental composed of top notes of rose and star aniseed, heart notes of iris, orchid and orange blossom, and notes of vanilla based and woody amber.
It is sweet, is citrusy, you will permeates your body with roots that go walking spreading its aroma. This perfume can make everyone turn their heads to see you as you walk.
Erin C.
Still one of my favorites!

I discovered this fragrance a million years ago when I was in college, and it still hasn't lost its appeal. Sweet but sexy, one spray from this artsy bottle lasts all day. People inevitably ask me what I am wearing when I wear Jean Paul Gaultier Classique; when I tell them, I always mention the distinctive bottle and packaging. Even if the name is forgotten, the bottle (or packaging- a can!) will not be...
Michelle W.
Dayton, OH
This is my all time favorite sent. The problem with a review of this scent is that it smells differently on different people, which is true for most fragrances but never truer than with this one! On me it's a floral musk that still has a light feel. Trying it out is highly suggested, I am always getting compliments on this one!
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
I super love this! Smells very feminine (don't use too much though) and lasts a long time. I prefer the EDP over the EDT. I find the scent of the EDP sexier and it seems softer than the EDT which I find too sharp. My friends, both men and women, love it. Will definitely buy again when I run out. This is my favorite perfume in the world!
Mermelada 💋.
Este perfume lo empece a usar cuando yo tenia 20 años porq mi mama lo tenia y yo le quitaba un poco. Desde alli esta catalogado como uno de mis perfumss favoritos. No es dulce, es citrico, se te impregna el tu cuerpo con arraigo que al caminar vas esparciendo su aroma. Este perfume puede hacer que todos volteen a verte mientras caminas. Tamb te phede durar mucho. Cuando te sientas triste lo puedes usad y su aroma te hara sentir mejor, super regia y bella. Te lo recomiedo 100%.
Devyn N.
I love this perfume. It is more of a mature perfume. The scent reminds me and my fiancè a bit of baby powder but not too strong it smells really clean and good. The only problem about this perfume for me is it sprays so much at a time that i run out of it very quickly. But the smell makes up for that because everyone loves it and it has not offended anyone yet.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I love this perfume although I have not had the money to get any in a while I'm saving too I love the compliments that I have gotten using this it's so unique that I just have to have more there is nothing that smells like this it's a great investment first time I actually tried it was at a nordstroms perfume party!!!
Leslie P.
Van Nuys, CA
I was gifted this perfume, and I was so excited! I've wanted one of these bottles since I was a kid! Unfortunately the scent wasn't really me and it turned funny with my chemistry so I couldn't really wear it, but the packaging is so gorgeous I leave it on my vanity because it looks so pretty!