BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Jean Paul Gaultier "Classique" Eau de Parfum Intense, 3.3 oz - Collector's Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Grissel C.
New castle, DE
It looks great on the skin and although condensed, it is cheerful ... and brings out the innate feminine beauty. I think it is pleasant for immature senses of smell, easy to like and seductive in the most basic and universal sense, in a young and current context.
zaida w.
Fairmont, NC
This fragrance is one of those that you have to wear then it just melts into your body chemistry creating an awesome just meant for the person wearing it. it is a good smell, its a must try for everyone.
JhaVonne D.
Beloit, WI
It is a great perfume and stays on for a long time as long as you like the smell, if you don't then the perfume is not for you. very unique smell
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I just bought this as a birthday gift for my mother and it smells SO good. I got it from perfumania for less than $100.
Liz W.
Smells weird, but if you like it, then its a good option. A bit overpriced, but then again many fragrances are.
Rachel N.
Kettering , Kettering
One of m y all time top favorite fragrances - JPG Classique Intense brings back a lot of great memories! It is a very unique smell that you will either love or hate, but if you are like me and love it, you will find yourself using it often! Long lasting and a beautiful designed bottle, this perfume also looks great on your dressing table. Enjoy!
Lorena G.
Melilla
Huele muy bien, el perfume se queda durante todo el día, no es empalagoso y no es un perfume pegajoso, es un poco caro, pero merece la pena el precio que tiene, yo repetiría sin ninguna duda
Narimene C.
I love the original scent, each perfume has their own personality, definitely long lasting! Everyone has different body chemistry, so keep in mind this is definitely not just a smell, it is an accessory which adds to your character. Bold, beautiful, and captivating!
Emma C.
Any questions? I'd love to answer them! This is a great perfume that i use daily! My friends love the smell of it!
Latoya C.
This perfume delivers a unique fragrance.
The longevity is absolutely mind blowing and it lasted for a REALLY LONG TIME....even after laundry.
I Love the scent and flair.
The wear time is bomb.com!!!!!
I’m in love with it and so are my friends.
Makes you want to conceive immediately lol 😂
The ultimate luxurious brand which has definitely surpassed my expectations.
Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
I'd definitely repurchase and recommend to friends.