BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sensual and sophisticated, Jean Paul Gaultier's Eau de Parfum is an interpretation of his famous woman's fragrance. Warm and profound, its charm lies in its floral, voluptuous, and deliciously entrancing notes.The Eau de Parfum is a floral bouquet, a more intense olfactory concentration than that of the Eau de Toilette.

Fragrance Notes:

Top - Ginger
Heart - Orange blossom
Base - Vanilla

Ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene CArboxaldehyde, Water, Limonen, Linalool, Benzophenone-2, Butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellol, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, D and C Red No. 33, Ext. D and C Violet No. 2.

Christine N.
Okay, I am not a fan of this fragrance. It initially smells soapy and then like rose baby powder on me more than like an actual fragrance.

There just isn't enough complexity to this for me and am not sure who it is even geared to out there. It is just a muted simple floral with sandalwood and just a hint of vanilla without any notes to make it interesting. I've smelled soaps that are more interesting than this. If you want a straight up rose, I would suggest Stella by Stella McCartney.

There is no citrus or any other fruit, no spice, no woodiness, no green, no freshness, no variety in florals, no gourmand, no real sweetness, and just no real personality to this.

The bottle is unique and beautiful but this smells like a decent smelling bathroom or hotel room and no more to me.
regina g.
I received This perfume as a gift from my babe .. This fragance drives men absolutely crazy . It's a musky scent with a vanilla base mixed with floral notes. It's powerful, sexy and seductive. If you want a Man to find you irresistable then Wear This on a date like i Do ( i think that's The reason why he gave it to me Jajaja $: ) i absolutely recommend it!
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
I super love this! Smells very feminine (don't use too much though) and lasts a long time. I prefer the EDP over the EDT. I find the scent of the EDP sexier and it seems softer than the EDT which I find too sharp. My friends, both men and women, love it. Will definitely buy again when I run out. This is my favorite perfume in the world!
Priscilla D.
I adore this fragance. It's very classic and elegant. It is also a very mature scent and it lasts the whole day. If you want to feel classic and mature, this is the right perfume for you.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum for Women is a unique oriental floral scent, Which comes in a sensuously curved bottle, a womans body in a corset. It is a floral oriental composed of top notes of rose and star aniseed, heart notes of iris, orchid and orange blossom, and notes of vanilla based and woody amber.
It is sweet, is citrusy, you will permeates your body with roots that go walking spreading its aroma. This perfume can make everyone turn their heads to see you as you walk.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
Still one of my favorites!

I discovered this fragrance a million years ago when I was in college, and it still hasn't lost its appeal. Sweet but sexy, one spray from this artsy bottle lasts all day. People inevitably ask me what I am wearing when I wear Jean Paul Gaultier Classique; when I tell them, I always mention the distinctive bottle and packaging. Even if the name is forgotten, the bottle (or packaging- a can!) will not be...
Michelle W.
Dayton, OH
This is my all time favorite sent. The problem with a review of this scent is that it smells differently on different people, which is true for most fragrances but never truer than with this one! On me it's a floral musk that still has a light feel. Trying it out is highly suggested, I am always getting compliments on this one!
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Mermelada 💋.
Este perfume lo empece a usar cuando yo tenia 20 años porq mi mama lo tenia y yo le quitaba un poco. Desde alli esta catalogado como uno de mis perfumss favoritos. No es dulce, es citrico, se te impregna el tu cuerpo con arraigo que al caminar vas esparciendo su aroma. Este perfume puede hacer que todos volteen a verte mientras caminas. Tamb te phede durar mucho. Cuando te sientas triste lo puedes usad y su aroma te hara sentir mejor, super regia y bella. Te lo recomiedo 100%.
Devyn N.
I love this perfume. It is more of a mature perfume. The scent reminds me and my fiancè a bit of baby powder but not too strong it smells really clean and good. The only problem about this perfume for me is it sprays so much at a time that i run out of it very quickly. But the smell makes up for that because everyone loves it and it has not offended anyone yet.
Thais S.
São Paulo
Gostaria de saber se esse perfume é doce ou floral?
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
How does this smell? I love the male version, but I want to know if the perfume is any good. What does it smell like?

back