BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Buy Jean Paul Gaultier Gift Sets - Launched by the design house of Jean Paul Gaulitier in 1993, JEAN PAUL GAULTIER is classified as a sharp, oriental, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh spicy amber, vanilla and wood. see more...

Julia G.
Miami FL
Definitely a classic that can not miss ever! Jean Paul Gaultier divine to say about this unique scent that permeates the body, lasts all hours of the world makes its unique fragrance bottle with a woman's body makes it more special and unique elgante and divine I'm happy I have it can be recommended
FuRen B.
Warren, NH
i love this scent. a very little goes a very long way - i just put one small spritz on one wrist then i can transfer the scent to my other wrist and behind the ears. it's a sweet scent, so if you're into that you would lkke this. also the packaging is so freaking cute !
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
The smell stays on all day I love Jean Paul gaultier I have many perfumes from him, I guess u could say I'm upset with him. Classique has a hint of sweet but fresh woods hints.
Jessica S.
Beaufort, SC
This perfume is everything, I started using it because my mom recommended and everytime I wear I ALWAYS get a compliment, I love buy over and over it
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Jean Paul perfumes bottles are beautiful!! Very creative and cute! I need a refill on this! Smells so good!
Twyla Y.
Calgary, AB
Such a classic scent. it's notes are not normally ones i'd be interested in, but for some reason i love everything about this perfume. A nice one for the office, everyone loves it.
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
I love the smell of this, so elegant and chic, not too heavy natural fragrance. Beautiful combination that makes your nose longs for more
Isabel R.
Valencia, Spain
Smells good and although it is not what I use normally I prefer fresh perfume