Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Courtney L.Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Daniell K.Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Jessica C.

BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Women's 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Tester). Floral-Oriental Fruity Sweet-Ambery. Discovered in 1993 Jean Paul Gaultier is an elegant oriental floral fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: anise orange blossom and tangerine. The middle notes are: ginger orchid and ylang-ylang and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla musk and amber. Jean Paul Gaultier is recommended for romantic evening wear. see more...

Donna L.
All time fave perfume. Smells so feminist without being too sweet, overbearing, or stuffy. It's the perfect mix of notes of warm vanilla, with some clean florals mixed in. I alternate between this scent and COCO Mademoiselle.
carie r.
new york, NY
one of my top favorite Fragrance that I love so much I could keep using this perfume all the time it's just one of the best yes its lasting use it all the time
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is way too strong for me and a too powdery in my opinion. One spray should do it.
Kris c.
This scent is on my want list. A friend sprayed it on me in the department store because he liked the bottle. Little did he know, I would end up wanting the fragrance!
jayme T.
Chula Vista, CA
The most beautiful scents I have worn. This is my top 2 favorite perfume. It last LONG and compliment galore!
Marita T.
Woburn, MA
One of the most feminine scents in the world of fragrance. Absolutely right choice for every women. I get compliments every time I wear it. Suitable for day and night time. I prefer to wear it during the colder seasons.
Danielle S.
I love the smell it is so good its not to strong it grate ...... I love it !!!!!!!
claudia z.
 lI ove the scent of this perfume as I love the flowery scents, This is one favorite scent for my mom and me.
Olivia B.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I wear it almost everyday! Not too strong but the scent stays all day.
Amelia B.
Provo, UT
You can never have too much spray. Let's face it, we need spray at all times when we are in the car, hanging out with friends, after passing gas, etc.
Valesca C.
A smell that refers more or less?
Valesca C.
A smell that refers more or less?