Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz

by Jean Paul Gaultier

Women's 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Tester). Floral-Oriental Fruity Sweet-Ambery. Discovered in 1993 Jean Paul Gaultier is an elegant oriental floral fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: anise orange blossom and tangerine. The middle notes are: ginger orchid and ylang-ylang and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla musk and amber. Jean Paul Gaultier is recommended for romantic evening wear.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND CUTE MOM JEANS?
A smell that refers more or less?
A smell that refers more or less?
Start your review of Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Maria L.
Doral, FL
of my favorite fragrances. the presentation is beautiful and very elegant. like its scent. it is sweet but at the same time strong! I love it, the scent lingers for quite some time. very good investment. recommended.
Annie A.
Newyork
Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Annie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love trying new fragrance, this first time trying this love the packaging and the product you’ve got to try this with me !
Lea F.
Wow wow unbelievable smell I fell in love ,the bottle is amazing the bust of a women nice, nice ,many design on top of the bust really beautiful ones to choose from ,and the case is a can I love it Jean-Paul Gaultier all the way, I'm using it and already have another one ready
Danielle S.
I love the smell it is so good its not to strong it grate ...... I love it !!!!!!!
ingri Z.
Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by ingri Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta, llevo años usando esta fragancia es mi favorita, es dulce, suave, aroma delicado simplemente perfecta para mi🥰🥰🥰.
Margot H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This fragrance is intense and assertive. Definitely not for everyone and can be really polarizing. It has great staying power though and feels bold, fearless and assertive. A tiny bit of it goes a long way. Love the packaging too, it’s so timeless.
Monica D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Jean Paul Gaultier ... OMG, this is one of my favorite fragrances, very special smell and it lasts a lot. I❤️it!!
V F.
Jean Paul Gaultier By Jean Paul Gaultier Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by V F.
Purchased at: CVS
Esta fragancia sensual, tiene buen fijador . El frasco es bonito. Y dura todo el día. Es una buena opción para utilizarlo en ocasiones especiales.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This scent is way too strong for me and a too powdery in my opinion. One spray should do it.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is my favorite perfume.. I use in last 10 year...smell sweet..y clean especially for night time..is durable in the clothes