BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Launched By The Design House Of Jean Paul Gaultier In The Year 2013. This Woody Aromatic Fragrance Has A Blend Of Mint, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Sage, And Musk. It Is Recommended For Casual Wear. Design house: Jean Paul Gaultier Scent name: Le Beau Male Launch date: 2013 Gender: Men's Features a blend of mint, lavender, orange blossom, sage, and musk Three-piece set includes One (1) edt fraicheur intense spray: 4.2 ounces One (1) shower gel: 2.5 ounces One (1) after shave balm: 1 ounce We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Laura W.
I love this scent on my boyfriend! His chemistry tends to pick up the sweeter notes in colognes and this one is a perfect balance
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Bought this as gifts for my hubby,n my brother. They both love this collection. The fragrance of this cologne is marvelous.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
This cologne is a good smelling one! It isn't to much and it has that good smell you like your husband to smell like!
Elise C.
Thornton , CO
Good all year fragrance - light and clean! Bottle add great variety to a collection. One of my fave scents!
Mini P.
I bought this for my boyfriend. This is my favorite cologne on him. Smells great, lasts awhile.
Ana Paula  S.
I purchased for my best friend birthday and she loved!!! The best gift ever. I recommend