Jean Patou Sublime Eau de Parfum Spray For Women, 2.5 fl oz

by Jean Patou Sublime

Feminine Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Jean Patou 2 Year Introduced: 1993 3 Recommended For: Evening Wear This fragrance possesses a blend of flowers, musk, and vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jean Patou Sublime Eau de Parfum Spray For Women, 2.5 fl oz!
4 months agoSpringfield, TN
My husband gave me this years ago.  I had a twenty-something worker in a home improvement store come down off of a ladder to ask me what it was! It's my favorite scent and always gets compliments.  Lasts all day.
4 years agoHialeah, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes, I love the smell, it's a little bit pricey but it's worth it, I bought mines in Macys
4 years ago
Very good perfume! kind of pricey but it is well worth it! would make a great gift for someone