BeautyFragranceJean Patou
1000 by Eau De Parfum Spray 2 5 oz

Jean Patou 1000 by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

by Jean Patou

1000 was created in 1972 after 10 years of careful blending and perfecting by the great Jean Patou perfumer Jean Kerleo, This was first introduced as a true haute couture fragrance; made to order upon request, 1000 was named for the thousand different submissions that were made and rejected before the perfect scent was chosen, An exotic and sophisticated blend of the world s rarest flowers and essential oils: Chinese osmanthus jasmine from Grasse and Bulgarian rose,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jean Patou 1000 by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Beverly J.
Atlanta, GA
It took time for me to "understand" this fragrance, but once I did, I am HAPPY I did! This fragrance is absolutely seductive. I love it, and so does hubby!
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice working😉 makes my hair feel better than I thought it could ever feel so proud this should be any body's First Choice

Looking for your answer?