Jean Nate Women's After Bath Splash uploaded by crystal s.

BY JEAN NATE

A Classic Scent Of Spice And Florals, Fresh And Invigorating. see more...

• "I would never wear it in a million years." in 1 review
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this splash of nate jean for after leaving the bathroom, refreshes and leaves a smell of acid and lime, you hard the smell on the skin as about 5 hours what is good for a splash, the big bottle hard you like one year, the only thing you do not get so easy but one value is $ 10, the only problem is that it has like spray and you have to be careful, I love to rest and freshen up is a good product
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only like this scent for 1 reason and 1 reason only. . it was my grandmother's favorite. God rest her soul.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just saw got my wisdom teeth out and my mom said I was just a dad lol I just saw a dad and dad dad lol he was literally the same way I did too but he was literally the best thing ever I was literally the same
Toya S.
Toya S.
Windsor Mill, MD
I give this an A simply from nostalgia. It reminds me of my grandmother, who used to splash this on after every bath. Whenever I wanted to feel grown up, I would use some, too, and Grandma never scolded me for it. It always smelled lemony and sweet with a tiny hint of spice.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Love this old school fragrance when I am feeling nostalgic. It reminds me of my aunt
Justine M.
Justine M.
Union City, NJ
I've been using this since I was young. I dab some on after a nice shower. It leaves you feeling cool and refreshed. It also has a nice scent.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Chesapeake, VA
I can't live without this product during the summer. I use this when I get out of the shower to help cool off. It has a refreshing scent and a cooling sensation on your skin. It can be a little messy...trying to "splash" it on..so I just pour it into a spray bottle and mist it all over. When I need to "re-buy" it can be a little hard to find. The last 3 times I bought it the store only had 1 or 2 bottles in stock, but you can also get it online.
Zulma W.
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
One of the first scents I wore and still love. Refreshing and light.
isabel f.
isabel f.
Bronx, NY
Jean nate has a wonderful fragance to it !... my grandmother and i use it everyday i love the way it leaves your body baby soft i even got my bestfriend using it know :)
Karen J.
Karen J.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Is this making a retro chic come back? I don't know. I can't smell it without thinking it's an 'Old Lady Bathroom' fragrance. I would never wear it in a million years.