Jean Nate Set by Revlon

by Jean Nate

Kit Includes: After Bath Splash Mist 8 Oz 2 Body Lotion 8 Oz A Classic Scent Of Spice And Florals, Fresh And Invigorating.

Where can I purchase this at?
Start your review of Jean Nate Set by Revlon!
Elizabeth G.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been around forever for a reason. It's so refreshing and smells wonderful. Always a treat after a bath or shower.
Ambar L.
Ridgecrest
I've tried this a few times got as a gift I completely love the after shower leaves you refresh and the smell isn't to strong just perfect I used it mainly in the evening times after a nice bath and ready for bed I would most likely buy it I did recommend it to my mom and she loved it
Bethany W.
I've used this since I was a preteen. Fantastic smell and the lotion isn't too heavy. It was so popular in the late 80's.
Carolina M.
My mom can't live without. 100 recommend it's so good. And the price it's not high
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
My Mon cant live without it, it's fresh and clean smeel so great, and all the presentations that this brand have. It's amazing
el L.
Boonville, NY
Oh i just looking ve the crisp freshness of the classic fragrance! Its so light and wonderful i don't leave home without this!
angela O.
Stockton
I haven't used this product lately but have in the past. It's nice and relaxing to pour some in your bath and it's a nice soft scent.
Sara H.
Eight Mile, AL
I haven't seen this in a while I remember I l8ved this my mom always kept it she let me use it because it had a light scent that was not to over powering I would definitely recommend
Marsha H.
Petersburg, VA
This doesn't work on people with sensitive skin. It has a great smell. I got it at Walmart and Walgreens. I love the bottle design. I'm not a first time user. The price is worth it. I don't think it is pricey. I would always buy it again.
Cheryl R.
Tucson, AZ
Smells great at any age. I have used this off and on since I was a teen. Leaves a nice scent not overpowering. Great for teen or older.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...