BY REVLON

Kit Includes: After Bath Splash Mist 8 Oz 2 Body Lotion 8 Oz A Classic Scent Of Spice And Florals, Fresh And Invigorating. see more...

Danielle C.
El Paso
I really love this product it really helps for smelling good I really love this product every time I go to the store I just go directly to buy this product I really love it and I would really recommend this to anybody it's such a great product and it deserves five stars
Tammy T.
This definitely brings me back to my childhood! Growing up my whole family had Jean Nate in their bathrooms, even the powder. I love the smell of it simply because it smells clean and because it brings me back to my childhood.
Jane D.
Raynham, MA
I used this as a teenager. It made me feel sophisticated in some odd way. It did have a great clean smell. Not over powering. Definitely priced right.
Cheryl R.
Tucson, AZ
Smells great at any age. I have used this off and on since I was a teen. Leaves a nice scent not overpowering. Great for teen or older.
angela o.
Stockton
I haven't used this product lately but have in the past. It's nice and relaxing to pour some in your bath and it's a nice soft scent.
Elizabeth G.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been around forever for a reason. It's so refreshing and smells wonderful. Always a treat after a bath or shower.
Amanda B.
New York Yonkers
This cologne I love oh my God had time without seeing it my grandmother loves it I like its aroma that is soft nor is it very strong is between two as the valance aside does not give you neither picason nor heat is a cologne that refreshes
shrouk A.
suez
I love this product very much. It is high quality, easy to use and suitable price. I love it very much and want to use it again