Jean Nate After Bath Splash uploaded by kimberley l.

BY JEAN NATE

With Moisture Replenishing Complex Go one step beyond any clean you ve ever known with Jean Nate After Bath Splash. Refresh, renew and revitalize your senses with this lightly scented citrus splash. Enriched with a Moisture Replenishing Complex of Vitamins E, A, and Aloe Vera to help leave your skin sleeker, smoother and softer. The perfect finish to bath, shower or a great pick me up in the middle of the day -- just splash it on anytime, anywhere... It s Clean Nate. Clean Nate... Clean never felt so fresh!™ Indulge yourself with the complete line of Jean Nate Bath and Body Products. see more...

crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I love this body splash it keep ur body soft and smelling good. People will love yo touch you and ur husband too he will can't take his hands off of you. Go get it. Don't cost that much I got mine for $9.99. Go get it and try it.
Heather M.
I love Jean Nate! The fragrance isn't over-powering but gives a nice aroma to those around it. I like using it in my own homemade bath salts and scrubs too! I give them with this fragrance and everyone always raves about liking the scent. It's usually not as expensive as other brands, which is nice too!
Mariangelica G.
It's quite refreshing , I have bought several times and its size lasts a good time , do not place it five stars because the smell does not last as long as I wanted, but I recommend , is a very good product for everyday use.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I'm surprised this still exists! I remember using my mom's Jean Nate as a little girl 20-25 years ago. It smells very clean and fresh, and it's cooling. Great for after a hot bath.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love Jean Nate! I starting using this when. I was 12 years old, a very long time ago. It just has a nice clean citrus scent that picks you up any time of the day.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is me and my moms all time favorite after bath splash to use. It is so nice and fresh and smells wonderful with a scent that lasts.