BY J&D'S #31 in Mayonnaise

Everything Should Taste like Bacon.™ The Ultimate Bacon Flavored Spread. No Artificial Flavors. Vegetarian. Kosher Baconnaise ® is the continuing story of two bacon fanatics who won some money on. America s Funniest Home Videos. ® and decided to use it to make everything taste like bacon.  Now you take your sandwiches, salads, dips, sauces, chicken, fish, and fries to new and more bacony heights.  We call Baconnaise ® "The Ultimate Bacon Flavored Spread", and for good reason.&nb. see more...

Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Yes I have had this...It is weird but awesome. Actually tastes like bacon, which my husband loves. Best thing is the ingredients list. While it does contain egg and milk, there are no artificial flavors and it is vegetarian.
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
This is one of the worst ideas ever. Plus, it's gross. I understand the love of bacon but this is taking it a little too far. If I want bacon on my ham sandwich then I'll add bacon, I don't need bacon flavored mayonnaise to do it for me. Yuck.
Kristina T.
Arlington, TX
To be honest, at first I didn't think I would like it too much. But when I first tasted it I was amazed at how good it actually was. Yeah it's a bit greasy and stuff but for me personally, it was really good. I would definitely buy it again.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Nice try to incorporate two of the sandwiches greatest ingredients. Did not quite make it for me though. Too savory and kind of has a sour taste from the mayo. Not pleasant at all for me. The bacon flavor reminded me of Bacon Bits :(
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
Oh dear. In theory, this is awesome. Bacon and mayonnaise. Two classic sandwich toppings. Theory is wrong. So wrong. There was a super sour, bitter flavor and a lot of artificial smoke tastes. Not the best.
Jennifer T.
I think the only reason why this was created was so that it can hope on the bacon craze this world is having. It doesn't taste too great to me, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try!
Elizabeth C.
Seabeck, WA
I am generally the world's biggest bacon fan. This product was very dissappointing. It does not taste much like bacon, maybe if you think about it really hard while you're eating it. I was expecting big flavors and maybe a little more smoke, but this product definitely falls short of the mark.
Stephanie S.
Memphis, TN
I am a vegetarian, so I have never tasted this product. However, my husband LOVES it. He would put it on everything if I would allow it. He says that it has a great bacon flavor and it really adds a good flavor to sandwiches.
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
Okay so the concept is really kind of gross. But, this stuff isnt. I mean if you ate it plain it may be. But if you put it on a sandwich or in potato salad it is amazing.
Erin B.
Lancaster, CA
I've honestly never tried it but just by reading the reviews and looking at the picture it looks and sounds rather gross and I probably won't try it in the future.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Is this as terrible as it sounds?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
This sounds like it'd be amazing, is it?
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Is this good? its kind of expensive.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
This looks like a gamble.... Does it even taste good?
Christina W.
Birmingham, AL
As a bacon lover I just want to know, is buying this product worth it?