Add a Photo

By J&D'S
Everything Should Taste Like Bacon.™ Bacon Flavored Seasoning Salt. Low Sodium. Artificially Flavored J&D s Bacon Salt is the story of two bacon fanatics who created a zero calorie, zero fat, vegetarian and kosher seasoning that makes everything taste like bacon.  Use Bacon Salt on everything! Certified Kosher by KOF-K.
Barbi P.
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
Bacon salt, love of my life, how do I put our love into words?
This is the best seasoning ever. I discovered Bacon Salt on a low sugar diet. It is amazing how much sugar is in everything and bacon salt just didn't have time for that. It was a life saver in dressing up chicken without any extra carbs. I put it on my chicken almost any time I cook it now. From chicken salad to fajitas and pasta; Bacon Salt makes chicken better always.
If you aren't a big bacon fan that is fine. The name can be a bit misleading. There are bacon undertones for sure ( but maybe that's just the flavor of deliciousness and we just associate it with bacon) but this will not make your food taste LIKE bacon.
Besides chicken it is good in a creamy pasta sauce, on potatoes, corn, shrimp and I am sure an endless number of other things.

Do yourself a favor and go get some.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Orem, Utah
I think this bacon salt is way to string of a taste like if you are planni g on using it juat dont use any other condiments with it
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
Woah i never knew this stuff existed. I must find because my husband will be oh so happy when I present him with this. He loves bacon but bacon isn't something we eat often because of its unhealthy issues.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
This is amazing. It goes great on everything and actually taste like bacon. One of the best things I have ever tried.
Christina  J.
Christina J.
Louisville, KY
This is ridiculous! I hate that bacon has become such a trend. Yes, bacon is delicious but bacon salt and bacon candles and bacon potato chips? C'mon just eat bacon!
Sean S.
Sean S.
Warren, MI
This goes great on everything from french fries to popcorn. Try it as a rub for ribs, or kick your burgers up a notch.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Lasalle,Qc
I put this stuff on everything from steak to french fries to chicken. Works great in a marinade or in homemade salad dressing !
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
nashville, TN
What is your favorite thing to use this seasoning on?
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
What stores in maine can I get this?