BY J&D'S

Bacon Flavored Country Gravy Mix We at J&D Foods are very, very sorry we didn t make this product much sooner.  What could be better than the smoky, savory taste of bacon combined with a delicious country gravy?  It s so good that you might end up licking your plate, or your biscuits, chicken fried steak, fried chicken, home fries or ham.  OK, licking ham might be taking it a little too far, and we re pretty sure that s illegal in more than a few states.  But we think you ll agree that our J&D s Country Bacon Gravy Mix is the most incredible tasting country gravy you ve ever had.  Because everything should taste like bacon. From the makers of Bacon Salt® & Baconnaise® Suggestions: Enjoy with biscuits, chicken-fried steak, fried chicken, home fries, ham or even real bacon. Safe for vegetarians. 8 packs 1.38oz each ; see more...

Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Breakfast choices can be varied, but everyone loves J&D's Bacon Gravy ! Great on homemade or canned biscuits, quick and easy to make. Mixes easily.

Versatile - I use as a gravy for Baked Steak and to make Bacon Mac-n-Cheese, I got lots of praise and recipe requests at the banquet.
Karl N.
Chino Hills, CA
If I could give this a negative star I would. Way to salty!! It would have been easier to make my own gravy. It had some flavor but just the salt content was overwhelming. If you are sensitive to salt I do not recommend this product.
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Foodie Expert
I can't seem to find this at my local grocer. Can you tell me where this is sold?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste good?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Foodie Expert
Where can I #ind this to try it out? It sounds interesting. I am in Maine and it seems we are the last people to get anything😪