BY J. CREW #50 in Online Retailers

Leslie B.
Washington, DC
Their clothes have gotten really boring or weirdly baggy. I still love their business sheath dresses and suiting. The website has always been my primary way of purchasing and I have always had a good experience p. Their customer service has always been great.
Inna P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love JCrew’s online store. They have so many options to choose from and they ship out super fast! 90% of my closet is full of their clothes. I almost always find the size I wear in their website. Very happy with their online store.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
amazing clothing. I love shopping here. Quality of clothing is so amazing and so good. I love how comfy i feel in their brand. My favorite purchases from here would have to be for winter shopping. So soft and super warm winter clothes. I really love shopping with J Crew either online or in store they have such a great product line and a great pricing. I especially love that when something isn't right so many employees work with you to correct your decisions.
Autumn C.
Macomb, MI
I shop at j crew when I am looking for quality, classic clothing. I like that the crew cuts ships for free And I regularly find good deals in the clearance section. I recommend shopping here if looking for a quality product.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
J. Crew and J. Crew Factory always have a great selection of some of the cutest clothes! Especially if you’re going for a preppy look. Their quality isn’t quite as good as it used to be but they still have nice clothes!
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I enjoy shopping on jcrew.com, but prefer to be in store, especially in their outlet stores. It is easy to navigate and find great deals online, but I feel that their outlets offer better deals than their online clearance. J Crew also has a mix of quality; some of their clothes are excellent and well made and some are not. Online though it is hard to tell the difference and you may end up paying $60 for a glorified t-shirt.
Matt O.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love J Crew! Great deals on great clothes. Always have a special or sale going on, so be on the lookout! Never pay full price! Quick shipping and easy return options. Definitely my go to for clothes!
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The shopping experience on jcrew's website is always easy and never a hassle. The best part is I've had so much in my shopping cart at one point (new job, new wardrobe) that they pre-approved me for a credit card without me even applying. They recognized that I love to shop there and offered me a reason to continue to do so. I love jcrew's online shopping experience.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Received some items as a gift. I tried to return, not for money but for a different size. I went through a mess with customer service. The quality of the clothes was good but not customer service.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Very user friendly with a clean, simple interface. It makes online shopping a breeze. J. Crew has classic, crisp, clean lines and designs that are essential staples in any grounded wardrobe.