J.crew Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Pour Elle Magnetic Eau De Parfum Pour Femme Sealed uploaded by kimbillies_beautybox 💗.

BY J. CREW

BRAND NEW product Product condition: SEALED, Never Used. The picture is an ACCURATE REPRESENTATION. Please contact us if you need a specific batch. All our products are 100% AUTHENTIC. If there is any issue with the item, please contact us before leaving feedback. We will resolve ALL issues within 24 hours and RESHIP VIA PRIORITY MAIL if needed. This is a new fragrance. Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Magnetic was launched in 2016. Top notes are orange, clementine and mango; middle notes are heliotrope, jasmine, rose and violet leaf; base notes are patchouli, tonka bean and vanilla. see more...

sarah m.
Brighton
Omg!, This perfume is amazing. I love sweet scents and this one reminds me of blackcurrant. Its a beautifully sweet scent that lasts all day. The bottle is not anything to shout about but I care more about the scent then the bottle. The price is on the high side but I got this on an offer at £28 so am very happy 😊
kimbillies_beautybox 💗.
Torquay
so I had to pick a new scent for my birthday and I picked up this big bottle from superdrug from £58 to £20 ! a lovely deep fresh fruity citrus/lemon scent !
Daniela U.
miami
Me encanta este perfume, su olor flutal es delicioso, tiene muy buena adherencia y durabilidad. Recomendado!
Daina L.
A pleasant smell. Products worthy of attention. Worth buying. These odors do not irritate or wake up. Worth buying. I recommend.