JCPenney.com

by JCPenney

Does anyone know if JC Penney ships to Canada these days?
Would you be hurt if Jcpenney went out of business? I’ve been hearing talks the may go out of business and my feelings would be hurt if they did.
Appliances -washer /dryer I don’t really see any reviews from JCP in this last year what did you get and did I like it or hate? Thanks
Start your review of JCPenney.com!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,561 reviews
JCPenney.com uploaded by Kellen H.
I don’t like this store that much. All the clothes and shoes are so dated! I like to get my daughter’s uniform clothes here for school but that’s it. If it doesn’t have her size I usually order it on the website. I don’t shop here for nothing else but that. It’s not my store to shop at for anything else.
Sheyla  G.
Brownsville, TX
JCPenney.com uploaded by Sheyla  G.
I really enjoy purchasing jewelry pieces at Jcpenny they are quite affordable and great quality pieces. Also very unique ones.
Viridiana  J.
Forest Hill, TX
JCPenney.com uploaded by Viridiana  J.
It’s super difficult finding a pair of boots 👢 that I really like and fit very good and I found it here
Amanda  D.
Davie, FL
JCPenney.com uploaded by Amanda  D.
I had a great experience at Jcpenny. I got help when I asked for help. They do need more people asking around helping the customers because it’s hard to find an employee. I love that they have a Black History Line.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I love shopping on JCP website its so convenient to do my shopping with out having to leave my house .the site it very easy to use.
Christie H.
Corning, CA
JCPenney.com uploaded by Christie H.
JCPenney.com uploaded by Christie H.
I just ordered these Beautiful Pieces of Jewelry from JC Penney's a few days ago and I already received them!! I bought these from the "70% Off Mother's Day Sale" they are having Right Now!! You should Order yours now!! I only paid $35 plus tax for BOTH these pieces 👍👍 (I have 1 more Piece being delivered on Monday)
Jennifer H.
I love this stores selection! I am very sad that the store in my town closed when they cut back..that was my go to shopping place.great selection, awesome sales. I am just thankful I can still shop here online. I recommend shopping here- you will love it!
Melinda T.
Brooklyn, NY
JCPenney.com uploaded by Melinda T.
I love JCPenney for there great prices on Jewelry. My husband and I recently upgraded my wedding ring set to this Beautiful pear shaped diamond ring. It has a beautiful sparkle and I love that it doesn’t stand to much out there. I love delicate pieces. Also I love to shop Sephora once in a while so it’s a plus that they have an in store Sephora. I also would like to mention they have a huge category of things to shop from home items, clothing and more.
Char F.
1,734 reviews
JCPenney.com uploaded by Char F.
I love shopping at JCPenney online! They have some of the best deals, and even offer you all of their top coupons at the end when you’re checking out. I always find such good buys for my home, and I can usually find some of my favorite clothing brands too!
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
JCPenney.com uploaded by Wendy G.
I will never buy anything from this store. and I invite you not to do it either they lie to their customers about their prices I recently bought a makeup palette that they have for sale in their app and on the website for a price of $ 32 but when you make the payment they charge you $ 62. I call customer service so they can solve the problem. I was wasting my time. for an hour until they fixed . they made a new order with the established sale price and then 2 days later they canceled my order because they said they had a price error in their system It is not fair for them to lie on price and cancel customer orders just because they have a bug in their system.HUDA BEAUTY Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette