BY JCPENNEY

Great for home practice, travel and yoga studios alike, this yoga mat's versatility and sticky textured surface make it ideal for anyone's yoga journey. waffled texture for an anti-slip surface open cell design absorbs moisture from hands and feet easy to transport; great for travel phthalate free and heavy metal free PVC foam. Measures 24x68"L. Hand wash and clean with cleansing wipes. Imported. see more...

Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I don't need quirky designs or anything, this yoga mat is perfect for me. I've been using it for a few months now and it's still in great shape! Very affordable and sturdy!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
This was given to me. Works alright but has kind of worn out a little and really quickly. I wouldn't say that I was rough with it either.
Oksana D.
1,734 reviews
I love exercising and yoga so I need some cushioning for my knees because floors are rough on them.this does the job.
Kaitlyn C.
Monroeville, PA
Decent quality yoga mat.
It was affordable.
It did meet my expectations.
It was easy to use.
I am overall satisfied.
Lola M.
This mat is great for yoga or any stretching excersices. I also like using it to do my planks to avoid slipping.
💘Sana R.
1,008 reviews
Love this yoga mat! It’s very soft and comfy ! And doesn’t move! High quality mat and durable!!