BY JCPENNEY

Featuring a unique, colorful braided design, these napkins add texture and a dash of chic style to your table setting. great for everyday meals and special occasions vivid color scheme set of 4 Rayon. Imported. see more...

Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Lol these are kind of ugly and kind of cute. They kind of look like hair ties. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm not sure what the price is but I don't think it would be worth it.
Jena B.
These are super cute and they add the perfect pop of color for your table. They have held up good also. Everyone complements them.
Natalie G.
So very cute! We only take them out for he Hollidays or if not they will eventually get destroyed and we don't want that haha
Emily I.
London
If I must say so myself, my table settings for Christmas Dinner were most attractive. The napkin rings were on a navy napkin and showed beautifully. The rings were rather expensive looking, which is always a treat. They were well made with no rough spots, the size was perfect and the finish was bright and fresh looking. I'm very pleased with them. They arrived in appropriate packaging, which is always a plus. Good product and not a single regret for the purchase.