BY JCPENNEY

JCPenney
  • "I love this store, I always find something to wear and best of all is that I can go with my family and everyone will have his apartment to buy ...I love the style and special" in 54 reviews
  • "I have shopped at JC Penney for several years, I can always find a great deal, and I love being able to stack rewards and coupons!" in 53 reviews
  • "I can never seem to find clothes I like but they offer great sales and I feel that they offer a wide range of brands so I am getting good quality for what I buy. " in 40 reviews
  • "Every time i go in there i always find something that i can't live without(; lol I'm a shopaholic and this store is amazing! " in 38 reviews
  • "My mom is a loyal shopper and always gets the most for such great prices because of their generous coupons and endless offers." in 38 reviews
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
I am recently VERY dissapointed in JCPenney. My husband bought me a Sephora gift card for Christmas and purchased it from the Sephora inside JCPenney. Last week I tried to purchase something from Sephora.com (I am VIB Rouge with flash shipping so I love to order online). I was shocked to find out that I can't use this gift card on Sephora's website or inside a regular Sephora. My issue is that it was never explained to my husband when he purchased the gift card, no where in the store did it say that and the gift card is black and white striped and says Sephora on it. He contacted JCPenney's and they did not care at all about this. What really upsets me is that he spent $100 on this and I can't use it to buy what I want. Sephora in JCPenney does not carry all of the brands and I was excited to use this on Natasha Denona makeup. We found out that the gift card he purchased in the JCPenney Sephora is just a JCPenney gift card! Why don't they explain this to their customers and why do they brand the gift card & packaging to look exactly like the gift cards from the actual Sephora store? I am so dissapointed in their service. I always have shopped at JCPenney but now I don't know if I can. Their customer service was a joke and they did not care at all about the situation and now I am stuck with a gift card that I can't use to buy what I want.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jc Penney has always been a go to. Being a kid in school this was my place to go school shopping. Every single year. I always found the cutest clothes that fit so well. I was always so excited when the new school year came around. They are such a good price and have some great selection for anything you're looking for. I have some blue spice shorts that I absolutely love. I bought 3 of each in the same color. They are THAT comfortable. With my smaller waist and bigger thighs and bottom it's so hard to find shorts. But they carry the best!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store is changed a few times over the years I do appreciate the photo lab area did you take a picture and put photos of the kids although I wish it was more affordable for families with more children the clothing area needs to be more organized and they don’t always have sales it when I’m looking for things but overall it is a good steward and I hope that you stick around and fix the shopping cart situation when you’re shopping with several kids you have to have large shopping carts I wish they would listen to us on that
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
When I go to the mall, I always make sure I stop here. There are always nice sales with wonderful prices. The variety of things I shop for ranges, but the SHOES! I love shopping for shoes, but I always get great deals shopping here for the shoes. Only thing I have a problem with and maybe it is the one I shop at, but some of the workers can be a bit rude. I have across some rude worker. Yelling with customers and being very disrespectful. I love the prices but some workers have cost me to give a 5 star rating.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
JC Penney has really never been my go to store, their brands are not as great as Dillard’s (which is in Texas), but for men’s clothing is pretty reasonable, when they have a sale, otherwise they have ridiculously prices. I give it two stars, because I placed an order online and used my PayPal account, and to my horror, they double charged me. I understand they get authorization for the amount, and as it ships, they charge, whatever, how is it legal to use up funds in your PayPal account! Come on JC Penney, I still had so much more shopping to do. I mean if it was $20, even $50.00 that they withheld, but no it was over $300.00. Now I had the funds, what if you don’t!!!!! Not happy, and I will be reluctant to buy from them again!!!!
Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I love JCPenny! They have plus size clothing that still looks young and modern! And I absolutely love the collaboration they do with Project Runway! My favorite purchase has to be the Ashley Nell Tipton clothing and Jacket I brought! The price is not super high and they have awesome sales!

I also love it for purchases for my kids, especially my daughter! They have kids plus size which helps me keep my daughter wearing child appropriate clothing that fit her body type!
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I use jc penny all the time for window treatments. They have a good selection and they aren’t ridiculously expensive. If you can wait for their sales, hey, even better. Their clothing departments could be a little better. I feel like a lot of it is kind of unoriginal and quality can sometimes be questionable. Plus their women’s section is made for old ladies. I’m 40, not 80. I still want to look cute and fashionable.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love JCPenney's. I always find a deal when I'm shopping there I love there clothing department, and their sleepwear. I occasionally go into Sephora when I am inside, but I know I will buy things I don't need, so I control myself (that's hard to do). I loved when Tracee Ellis Ross had her collection, her clothes were unique. I will continue shopping at JCPenney's and recommend it to others.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
In 2017, JCP promoted their Penny Days and that's when I really started to go in and shop at JCP. They held great sales and often sent out $10 off coupons. Compared to the quality of items sold at Macy's, JCP is durable and ahead of the style industry. I own boots, leather jackets, and dresses from both stores and JCP has never failed me in product quality. My boots and leather jackets, worn once or twice from Macy's, started disintegrating. When it comes to affordability, JCP is more on the affordable side whereas Macy's is trying to go on the opposite spectrum but can't because they don't want to lose out to substitutes such as JCP and Kohl's. In 2018, JCP has disappointed me with fewer sales and less coupons but... they have to make money somehow.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville , NC
This store is amazing you can usually find items at a great price. Sometimes you can find a coupon for $10 off $20 spent or $10 off $10 which is basically a free shirt! However I do not recommend ordering off line for Christmas they sent my mother the wrong vacuum I had purchased from them. I purchased it for $250 and when I looked up the price of the one they sent it was $150. Also I bought my husband a Nike shirt and they sent it with the security thing still attached I waited on hold for over an hour for the lady to tell me she will charge my card again and send me a new one! For the vacuum nobody ever picked up so I just gave up! So basically the store is great and can get good deals just DONT order offline.
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
Do you go to Jcp to shop or to go to Sephora?
April C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do they carry plus size?
Tanya O.
Do they sell plus size?
Alessia F.
Does JC penny have a wide selection of children's clothes?
. ..
"Do you like the old or new JcPenney's?"