BY JCPENNEY #39 in Clothing Stores & Brands

JCPenney
  • "I love this store, I always find something to wear and best of all is that I can go with my family and everyone will have his apartment to buy ...I love the style and special" in 54 reviews
  • "I have shopped at JC Penney for several years, I can always find a great deal, and I love being able to stack rewards and coupons!" in 53 reviews
  • "I can never seem to find clothes I like but they offer great sales and I feel that they offer a wide range of brands so I am getting good quality for what I buy. " in 40 reviews
  • "Every time i go in there i always find something that i can't live without(; lol I'm a shopaholic and this store is amazing! " in 38 reviews
  • "My mom is a loyal shopper and always gets the most for such great prices because of their generous coupons and endless offers." in 38 reviews
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Fashionista Expert
My all time favorite store ever! They have an amazing selection of clothes, brands and types of clothes for all events. Not to mention the shoes, home decor, Sephora (certain locations) and kitchen appliances. I can never have a bad shopping experience at JC Penny. Their stores are very organized and their membership is amazing. You don't have to pay to join and you always get coupons and money to use on your next purchases. There is always a good sale going on as well! Hands down #1 favorite store ever!!!!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Fashionista Expert
One of my fav stores to shop online and in-store. The staff is always friendly and I can always buy quality dresses, blouses, and shoes for dirt cheap prices. They always have a sale or a coupon you can use. I love their dresses Bisou Bisou and other name brands. Very stylish and classy clothing. I def would recommend Penney's as I call it to others. You will always find nice items at this store. Oh and their home section is great.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
They always have a very wide selection of everything from shirts, jeans, shorts, tank tops, etc. When winter rolls around a section dedicated to warm coats and kittens is there. Same for swimsuits and flip flops when summer comes. They always have great deals going on and exclusive coupons if you sign up for emails. They're the only place that carries jeans where I don't have to hem them (I'm 5'2"). I always go back to JCPenney!
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I love shopping at JCPenny for back to school clothes, I can usually always find something I really like. I think most of their stuff is pretty affordable but there some things in this store that I feel are over priced. I really like how they have something for everyone and offer a ton of different sizes. I also love how they always have big sales going on and that's usually when find myself spending money here.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
I used to love JCPenney because I could find a lot of affordable things. I think the one thing I noticed was the prices of a lot of clothes and accessories went up. I could find a affordable pair of jeans and shorts and I would go back a few months later and it seemed like the prices went up by a lot. I still love their clothes but I guess I'll only go whenever there's a major sale.
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Jcp always has a sale going on! I'm not the type that likes to wear jeans and a t-shirt everyday. I either wear my workout clothes from xersion or mu dressy clothes from Bonique+! On top of that you can add coupons on top of clearance items! I bought 3 pairs of workout pants for $10! It's literally my favorite store! Oh and some even have a sephora inside! My second favorite store!!
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
This store is wonderful. It is always well organized and easy to find what you are looking for. They always have staff willing to help and they have great prices. There are sales often and they send out a lot of coupons. I love their petite section. I always struggle with finding dress clothes that are cute me that fit and I can always find something cute and affordable here
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
This is my convenient shopping store , its really near my home and i am in need of pretty much anything and quick i can run down to my jcpenny and they usually have it . From clothes for my whole family to kitchen stuff bedroom toys house wares . They also have a sephora inside which i always have to stop by and check out all there awesome stuff !! They get me every time
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
JCP is now the underdog of retail. They're constantly being ragged on but each time I go shopping, I'm able to find sales and discounts that are just not found at other stores like Kohl's, Macy's or Sear's. Obviously, customer experience varies. Some stores are great and others are not so great. However, leave feedback for store managers so they can shape up their team.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
JC Penney always has the best deals for the quality of clothes! I shop at this store probably more than I should! But I love the variety clothing styles they sell. They also always have cute clothes for plus ladies whereas other stores the selection of up to date style is limited. Always has a coupon that you can stack on top of their already discounted merchandise.
Krissy G.
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
Do you go to Jcp to shop or to go to Sephora?
April C.
April C.
Fashionista Expert
Do they carry plus size?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
Do they sell plus size?
Alessia F.
Alessia F.
Does JC penny have a wide selection of children's clothes?
. ..
. ..
"Do you like the old or new JcPenney's?"