BY JCPENNEY #49 in Clothing Stores & Brands

JCPenney
  • "I love this store, I always find something to wear and best of all is that I can go with my family and everyone will have his apartment to buy ...I love the style and special" in 54 reviews
  • "I have shopped at JC Penney for several years, I can always find a great deal, and I love being able to stack rewards and coupons!" in 53 reviews
  • "I can never seem to find clothes I like but they offer great sales and I feel that they offer a wide range of brands so I am getting good quality for what I buy. " in 40 reviews
  • "Every time i go in there i always find something that i can't live without(; lol I'm a shopaholic and this store is amazing! " in 38 reviews
  • "My mom is a loyal shopper and always gets the most for such great prices because of their generous coupons and endless offers." in 38 reviews
Angel D.
JC Penney has really never been my go to store, their brands are not as great as Dillard’s (which is in Texas), but for men’s clothing is pretty reasonable, when they have a sale, otherwise they have ridiculously prices. I give it two stars, because I placed an order online and used my PayPal account, and to my horror, they double charged me. I understand they get authorization for the amount, and as it ships, they charge, whatever, how is it legal to use up funds in your PayPal account! Come on JC Penney, I still had so much more shopping to do. I mean if it was $20, even $50.00 that they withheld, but no it was over $300.00. Now I had the funds, what if you don’t!!!!! Not happy, and I will be reluctant to buy from them again!!!!
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
When I go to the mall, I always make sure I stop here. There are always nice sales with wonderful prices. The variety of things I shop for ranges, but the SHOES! I love shopping for shoes, but I always get great deals shopping here for the shoes. Only thing I have a problem with and maybe it is the one I shop at, but some of the workers can be a bit rude. I have across some rude worker. Yelling with customers and being very disrespectful. I love the prices but some workers have cost me to give a 5 star rating.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert
One of the stores I used to shop at a lot while I was in school.. Always would go school clothes shopping... Present day.. Not a HUGE fan. Some of their clothes are cute and they usually have some sales going on, but it's just one of those stores that it's kinda not worth it.. The shoe section isn't great and everything isn't anything special. I'm pretty sure they're slowly going out of business... This store would be closest to like Kohls. So if you like that store you might like this store
Tammy V.
I love shopping a JC Penny's! I find so many items there for a great price. It's one of my go to stores to look for dresses for when I have to go to a wedding. They always have a great selection. I love all of there deals and clearance sections! The sales reps at the store I go to are always nice/friendly and are very helpful if you can't find an item you are looking for.
Sierra S.
Terre Haute, IN
This store has been around forever but always has the most up to date styles, you can get anything from shoes to complete outfits to bras and underwear and even beautiful dresses to wear to special occasions. Just because it’s an old store doesn’t mean you shouldn’t check it out!!
Amy B.
seattle
When I do find clothes here that appeal to me they fit well and are good quality. I do wish they had more options for women that aren’t juniors, business women, or seniors. They’re missing such a marketable group!

So I mostly get basic shirts here, the occasional blazer, accessories, and handbags. I have also purchased clothes for my husband.

I’m petite but the styles for petite women don’t suit me and I’m not shopping in juniors.

The dress shirts, ties, and sweaters my husband gets are great quality, wash well, and make him look classy.
Maranda W.
Rock, WV
I’m highly disappointed in how far the Arizona brand has slacked off. The sizing and fit used to be perfect. Now I can’t find anything that fits right in the thighs hips and waist. Or in the waist and bust. Prices prints and quality are also not as great.
Ash S.
Bronx
I can find anything at JCPennys and I love that about the store. From makeup to home items. I shop there for shops and mainly prom or big events dresses. The prices are not that bad and you can always find something that is cute and priced good for you.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience or encounter at any JCPenny. Every time I go in the people always have a smile and are kind. It's usually very easy to find someone that works there to help me find whatever I am looking for.
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
Do you go to Jcp to shop or to go to Sephora?
April C.
Fashionista Expert
Do they carry plus size?
Tanya O.
Do they sell plus size?
Alessia F.
Does JC penny have a wide selection of children's clothes?
. ..
"Do you like the old or new JcPenney's?"