BY JCPENNEY #42 in Clothing Stores & Brands

JCPenney
  • "I love this store, I always find something to wear and best of all is that I can go with my family and everyone will have his apartment to buy ...I love the style and special" in 54 reviews
  • "I have shopped at JC Penney for several years, I can always find a great deal, and I love being able to stack rewards and coupons!" in 53 reviews
  • "I can never seem to find clothes I like but they offer great sales and I feel that they offer a wide range of brands so I am getting good quality for what I buy. " in 40 reviews
  • "Every time i go in there i always find something that i can't live without(; lol I'm a shopaholic and this store is amazing! " in 38 reviews
  • "My mom is a loyal shopper and always gets the most for such great prices because of their generous coupons and endless offers." in 38 reviews
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
I am recently VERY dissapointed in JCPenney. My husband bought me a Sephora gift card for Christmas and purchased it from the Sephora inside JCPenney. Last week I tried to purchase something from Sephora.com (I am VIB Rouge with flash shipping so I love to order online). I was shocked to find out that I can't use this gift card on Sephora's website or inside a regular Sephora. My issue is that it was never explained to my husband when he purchased the gift card, no where in the store did it say that and the gift card is black and white striped and says Sephora on it. He contacted JCPenney's and they did not care at all about this. What really upsets me is that he spent $100 on this and I can't use it to buy what I want. Sephora in JCPenney does not carry all of the brands and I was excited to use this on Natasha Denona makeup. We found out that the gift card he purchased in the JCPenney Sephora is just a JCPenney gift card! Why don't they explain this to their customers and why do they brand the gift card & packaging to look exactly like the gift cards from the actual Sephora store? I am so dissapointed in their service. I always have shopped at JCPenney but now I don't know if I can. Their customer service was a joke and they did not care at all about the situation and now I am stuck with a gift card that I can't use to buy what I want.
Angel D.
JC Penney has really never been my go to store, their brands are not as great as Dillard’s (which is in Texas), but for men’s clothing is pretty reasonable, when they have a sale, otherwise they have ridiculously prices. I give it two stars, because I placed an order online and used my PayPal account, and to my horror, they double charged me. I understand they get authorization for the amount, and as it ships, they charge, whatever, how is it legal to use up funds in your PayPal account! Come on JC Penney, I still had so much more shopping to do. I mean if it was $20, even $50.00 that they withheld, but no it was over $300.00. Now I had the funds, what if you don’t!!!!! Not happy, and I will be reluctant to buy from them again!!!!
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
When I go to the mall, I always make sure I stop here. There are always nice sales with wonderful prices. The variety of things I shop for ranges, but the SHOES! I love shopping for shoes, but I always get great deals shopping here for the shoes. Only thing I have a problem with and maybe it is the one I shop at, but some of the workers can be a bit rude. I have across some rude worker. Yelling with customers and being very disrespectful. I love the prices but some workers have cost me to give a 5 star rating.
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I like JCPenney, but I'm not in love with this store. There are always great sales it seems, but the variety of clothes in my local JCP has decreased significantly and while there are some cute clothes, there isn't nearly as many as there used to be. This store just seems like it's kind of dying. I do love their shoe section, especially their boots as I can often find a cute pair and combined with a coupon can end up paying as low as $15.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of the stores I used to shop at a lot while I was in school.. Always would go school clothes shopping... Present day.. Not a HUGE fan. Some of their clothes are cute and they usually have some sales going on, but it's just one of those stores that it's kinda not worth it.. The shoe section isn't great and everything isn't anything special. I'm pretty sure they're slowly going out of business... This store would be closest to like Kohls. So if you like that store you might like this store
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
As a former associate for JCP, I might be a bit biased. I do believe that JCP provides wonderful quality items at reasonable prices. I frequently use their card and have no struggle in using it. I do wish that JCP provided more coupon or discount opportunities for their cardholders though.
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
I always find amazing sales, high quality products and it always shocks people when they ask me where I got my outfit because it's "SOOOO CUTE" and I tell them "from J C Penney!" Their clothing and shoe selection have come a LONG way since I was a kid. Always pleased with my purchases!
Tammy V.
I love shopping a JC Penny's! I find so many items there for a great price. It's one of my go to stores to look for dresses for when I have to go to a wedding. They always have a great selection. I love all of there deals and clearance sections! The sales reps at the store I go to are always nice/friendly and are very helpful if you can't find an item you are looking for.
Randi I.
Evansville , IN
I’m a larger set woman who is also very tall. It can be hard to find pants that fit just right for me but that’s why I love JCP so much. They constantly have sales and their rewards program is to die for. You can always find a good deal there, wether it be for clothes, shoes or even home supplies.
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
Do you go to Jcp to shop or to go to Sephora?
April C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do they carry plus size?
Tanya O.
Do they sell plus size?
Alessia F.
Does JC penny have a wide selection of children's clothes?
. ..
"Do you like the old or new JcPenney's?"