GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJcoco
Vanuatu Coconut Pecan Milk Chocolate Bar

Jcoco Vanuatu Coconut Pecan Milk Chocolate Bar

by Jcoco

Coconut and pecans. We frankly weren't sure about this combo until we took a bite. This bar is all about the crunch. Smooth milk chocolate is laced with substantial chunks of pecan, real coconut chips and a sprinkle of coarse salt. Plus, it's made with single-origin cacao from Vanuatu, a small group of islands in the South Pacific. Heavy on the caramel notes, it makes for an exceptionally flavorful milk chocolate. Love it. Check out the whole rainbow line from Jcoco â€" a stack makes an awesome gift. tip of the tongue This bar not only tastes good, it does good. For each bar sold, Jcoco provides a serving of fresh and healthy food to someone in need through organizations such as Northwest Harvest, the Food Bank for New York City and Hopelink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jcoco Vanuatu Coconut Pecan Milk Chocolate Bar!
Valencia K.
west covina
I’m literally in love with this chocolate, I’ve been eating these for like 3 days straight because they’re so good, the milk chocolate isn’t that sweet and it has a perfect crunch to it, I definitely love this!

Looking for your answer?