BY JCAT BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

For invincible color and impeccable wear, the Wonder Lip Paint serves justice! see more...

• What is your favorite product from this brand and why1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These were so disappointing to me. I purchased a bulk set after watching positive YouTube reviews on them, but was saddened to find that they do not work well on me; they are sticky and do not have long wear time.
Erika B.
Cleveland, OH
I’m not a huge fan of this particular product. It’s very messy. I think the staying power is nice but I can’t get the product to not be such a mess!! Unsure if I would actually try wearing it again.
Soleil M.
Love this color! Pricing is affordable. It last a decent amount of time without having to reapply much. Packing would be better with an applicator but I just used a lip brush.
Wendy L.
Princeton
Loved this lip paint lasted all day. I always got good compliments about the color. I received it on one of my ipsy bags. Wish i could buy it at my local beauty stores.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
omgoodness super drying and ridiculous to get off my lips. I had to use everything in my arsenal to try to get it off my lips and it was really hard to even get to to be even on my lips in the first place.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Not really a fan. It is super messy to put on and stains everything it comes in contact with. Great colors but be aware of the mess if you choose to buy this product.
Nicolette D.
Yuba City, CA
They don't dry or stain on as well as I would have liked but their color is unlike any other. You have to apply with a brush, I own two colors a dark maroon with is fabulous and an orange which is unusual but awesome.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Received this today in my lipmonthly bag and i fell in love with the color instantly and the pigment is full and the wear is lasting throughout the day. Color is much mucher.
Martina O.
I adore Jcat lip paints they have staying power,they're not to glossy and the variety of colors is amazing my favorite color is black dahlia.
Amanda T.
Carson, CA
These are a good dupe for OC Lip Tars. Very fun to use to mix your own custom colors or to have a fun pop of color, but the do bleed
Sara G.
What is your favorite product from this brand and why

back