BY JCAT BEAUTY

For invincible color and impeccable wear, the Wonder Lip Paint serves justice! see more...

• What is your favorite product from this brand and why1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
This will be short and sweet. I went on a trip all the way to Georgia and saw these in a Beauty supply store.
I purchased most all of the shades. The price was very affordable.
The formula, I absolutely didn’t like.
I would not repurchase these at all.
Katrina S.
Safford, AZ
This product is pretty great for the price. It's a nice little lip tar type dupe with a strong minty fragrance, the pigmentation is really watered down in comparison to OCC & the smell is a little strong... But I think it's really great for the price.
Tiffany F.
Winter Haven, FL
These are very pigmented, very creamy and long lasting lipsticks, that aren’t drying or chunky on the skin. These do bleed however and require a lip liner. I am happy with the formula however and will continue to recommend and repurchase.
Samie G.
This lip paint is one of the most pigmented products I've used. If you have a good hand you can apply it straight from the bottle. I always use a small lip brush to get a nice finish. Becareful to not apply too much! A little goes a long way!
Soleil M.
Love this color! Pricing is affordable. It last a decent amount of time without having to reapply much. Packing would be better with an applicator but I just used a lip brush.
Chelsie L.
These are nice. Super pigmented. But for the love, don't get it on ANYTHING besides your face or you'll have a hell of a time tryin to get them off. They stain everything. & it's honestly so hard not to get them anywhere bc of how liquidy they are.
kathleen m.
State College, PA
These were so disappointing to me. I purchased a bulk set after watching positive YouTube reviews on them, but was saddened to find that they do not work well on me; they are sticky and do not have long wear time.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
omgoodness super drying and ridiculous to get off my lips. I had to use everything in my arsenal to try to get it off my lips and it was really hard to even get to to be even on my lips in the first place.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Not really a fan. It is super messy to put on and stains everything it comes in contact with. Great colors but be aware of the mess if you choose to buy this product.
Nicolette D.
Yuba City, CA
They don't dry or stain on as well as I would have liked but their color is unlike any other. You have to apply with a brush, I own two colors a dark maroon with is fabulous and an orange which is unusual but awesome.
Sara G.
What is your favorite product from this brand and why