JCAT Wonder Lip Paint Full 18pcs Set uploaded by Adriana V.JCAT Wonder Lip Paint Full 18pcs Set uploaded by Heather T.JCAT Wonder Lip Paint Full 18pcs Set uploaded by Maria A.

BY JCAT BEAUTY

For invincible color and impeccable wear, the Wonder Lip Paint serves justice! see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chelsie L.
These are nice. Super pigmented. But for the love, don't get it on ANYTHING besides your face or you'll have a hell of a time tryin to get them off. They stain everything. & it's honestly so hard not to get them anywhere bc of how liquidy they are.
kathleen m.
State College, PA
These were so disappointing to me. I purchased a bulk set after watching positive YouTube reviews on them, but was saddened to find that they do not work well on me; they are sticky and do not have long wear time.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
omgoodness super drying and ridiculous to get off my lips. I had to use everything in my arsenal to try to get it off my lips and it was really hard to even get to to be even on my lips in the first place.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Not really a fan. It is super messy to put on and stains everything it comes in contact with. Great colors but be aware of the mess if you choose to buy this product.
Nicolette D.
Yuba City, CA
They don't dry or stain on as well as I would have liked but their color is unlike any other. You have to apply with a brush, I own two colors a dark maroon with is fabulous and an orange which is unusual but awesome.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Received this today in my lipmonthly bag and i fell in love with the color instantly and the pigment is full and the wear is lasting throughout the day. Color is much mucher.
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
I don’t use these on the lips as much as I do on my eyes or for Halloween looks. It’s super inexpensive and does the job . Works best with a mixing medium .
Courtney A.
I would love to try this with a bright color and a lip liner to see what it would look like on my skin tone! The colors are so vibrate and beautiful to me!!
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
JCAT Wonder Lip Paint

I have a deep brilliant pink hue color. It is a very pretty color but it's not for me. This is one I'm going to have to pass on.
Nur A.
The colors in this lip set are so pigmented and bold, I love them! They work well on pretty much every skin tone! I hope they keep the kit in stock!
Sara G.
What is your favorite product from this brand and why
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?