BY JCAT BEAUTY

Wonder Lip Paint - For invincible color and impeccable wear, J.Cat Beauty's Wonder Lip Paint serves justice! With the twofold blend of endurance and delivery of intense pigmentation, this will become your heroine of lip colors. Select from numerous colors to paint your lips for your day and nighttime adventures. This gives you the ability to get a fully pigmented color impact, and mix colors to create your own customizable shade - just like real paint! - Wonder Lip Paint see more...

Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I’m on the fence about this product. The color is really rich and nice, and it stays on a long time which is WONDERFUL... but it’s a little difficult to work with unless you have a steady hand and a little experience with a lip brush. Other than that, it’s a good value, and the color selection is super fun!
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually first received a lip paint in an Ipsy bag, but ran out of it and tried this color. For the value, this is an amazing lip stick with super concentrated color. My only problem is that I wish it had a little better staying power.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
this stuff is insanely pigmented. Make sure to use a palette or a plate to squeeze a tiny amount out before applying with a lip brush. I recommend using a lip liner because otherwise the color does feather on the edges.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I like this lip paint it is really good as stays on a good while it's really good hydration under your lips as well it keeps a moisturize and not overly dry it out like some of the products
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
I love think these lip stains are nice, but they are very pigmented. This color was way to dark for my fair skin. I think I would like these stains in a different shade.
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
I like these a lot, very similar to OCC's lip tars (if you're familiar with beauty you already know this). These are just as good for like half the price. I would rate the lip tars just the same for the fact that they can be very sticky to me sometimes, depending on color. You can use a thin layer, but they'll feel a bit dry then. Pigment is amazing, and they can leave a stain behind (which I personally like).
Sharleen T.
One of the first and last products like this cell ever try this was horrible it smeared everywhere very patchy at least when I tried this a few years ago I don't know if they change the formula yet but if they didn't stay away
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
For the price it’s decent but definitely not my go to. It’s a little messy to put on but for the price point is definitely not the worst. I was still disappointed so i won’t be getting more colors. Just not a good formula for me personally.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing truley deserves 5 stars not what i expected at all it gave me great results trule love it staple produt for life #FAVORITE.
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
It’s almost too liquidy to stay on. I like OCC over this brand of lip product. I like the color but it doesn’t go on as dark as I would like.