BY JCAT BEAUTY

The Big Lip Pencil - J.Cat Beauty's The Big Lip Pencil is the perfect fusion of a lipstick, lip balm and lip gloss. It is versatile as a hydrating and vibrant color and can also be used as a lip liner. It will be the one lip pencil that you won't be able to live without. It delivers all the opaque, saturated, high-impact color of your favorite lipstick and satin-like finish in one pencil. It is not retractable, it sharpens beautifully with any large-barreled sharpener. - The Big Lip Pencil see more...

• How does everyone like these lip liners i have been wanting to tr...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kierstan S.
Chattanooga, TN
This product is extremely creamy and looks so natural. It is one of those my lips but better colors. Every time I wear this I get a million compliments.
Jennifer H.
Review for: Christmas
I received this as a Christmas gift from my partner's parents, and oh my is it good! It's rich and creamy and glides on so easily. It's the perfect lipstick/lipgloss hybrid. The color is long-lasting, and this is the perfect red for my skin tone! My only complaint is how easily it smudges (bright red smudgy lips are not a good look).
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
I received this a while back in an ipsy bag. JCat is a hit and miss brand for me, but this is a nice lip product - creamy, highly pigmented, easy to apply, and extremely affordable. The scent is my only issue. It smells faintly like crayons, but it is mild and dissipates quickly.
Kristina M.
West Point, UT
I received this bag in an IPSY bag a while ago and I love it! The color doesn't go well with my skin tone but I have to say... I am very surprised this product hasn't blown up. The lip color is called "Red Rose", I'm definitely going to buy different shades. The formula is very creamy, highly pigmented and doesn't dry my lips out. If my lips were dry the product might stick onto the dry patches, but just put a lip balm on under. The finish is a glossy, not matte.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I really like this lip pencil! It's chubby but not so much. It has the perfect size. I have the color Hot Pink and it's such a unique color. It is bright pink with a blue iridescent shimmer. The color is similar to a metallic finish. And it is also cruelty free. I really want to try more colors!
Saundra A.
I got my first one in an ipsy bag but went on the website asnd bought two more. they are amazing. i would go with out them.
Letícia T.
Olympia, WA
Beautiful color and long term. creamy and moisturizing.perfect to carry in your purse.
Tatiana M.
I really like this lip pencil. it's so pigmented and made my lips really bold
Erica A.
This lip crayon is a beautiful color with smooth texture for ultra moisturized lips !
Alicia B.
so creamy!!! i don't get how something can be so cheap but have the best pigment and it is so smooth and creamy
Windi W.
flint, michigan
How does everyone like these lip liners i have been wanting to try this in brown color but there pricey so wanted reviews first! I'm picky when it comes to lip liners- lipstick!! I LOVE browns! Any opinions??