J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jessica M.

BY JCAT BEAUTY

Sparkling Cream Eye Shadow Palette - Sparkle is everyone's best friend! Give yourself a healthy dosage of sparkle with J.Cat Beauty's Sparkling Cream Eye Shadow Palette that comes in a variety of complementing colors. The creamy texture allows the sparkle to be applied easily with an applicator onto your face. The pearly shades can be paired with eye shadows, primers, lip colors and/or alone. Free of phthalate, triclosan, GMOs, and sulfate. - Sparkling Cream Eye Shadow Palette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Cheap cosmetic glitter suspended in clear gel. Good for all over the face but not for eye area as it can crease and ruin your shadow or product underneath. Good for festivals and holidays. Could have more glitter.
Jenn B.
Review for: Other more...
I love the sparkle of this Jcat pallet! The colors apply true to color and last a long time. I love that the colors don’t crease. These shimmery colors are gorgeous, highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this palette in the golden colors and it's terrible. None of the product comes off the packaging nor does it go on the eye. The colors are pretty... but I wouldn't know since it never really worked.
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I love this j.cat sparking cream eye shadow palette. I love mine I use it all the time it stays on long also . I'm ready to get another one . It has awesome colors .
Mia W.
I love this palette, the colors are long lasting and very reliable. When I go out I like to wear this for a little bit more of a dramatic pop. You can also just wear this anywhere if your feeling extra that day.
Summer W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Although the colors are shinny, colorful, and pretty, this palette isn't fun to use. It doesn't stick very well to the lid, poorly pigmented. Wouldn't recommend.
Crystal B.
Terrible! I have never used anything as terrible as this palette. It was my first time using this palette and I will never forget it. Once you press your brush or finger into any of the colors the glitter isn't there and then your left with this creamy product? I am not even sure where I purchased this or where I got this but I would not buy this again or recommend it to a friend!
Somantha S.
Do not waste your money on this product! There is a glitter over spray on poorly pigmented, poorly formulated, uneven "gel" shadow. They crease and disapproval off the eye quickly. There are better products like this out there.
Angelica S.
Worst product ever. This went straight in the trash. I tried swatching it and it was nothing but chunky glitter mixed with “vaseline”
Cassie P.
Anderson, SC
I'm a fan of Jcat I love these pallets pigments are awesome color comes out great
I would recommend to anyone trying something new
Alecia K.
How much is this and is it any good?