BY J.CAT BEAUTY

Roll It Up Auto Lip Liner - J.Cat Beauty's Roll It Up Auto Lip Liner protects your lips from unwanted lip smears and smudges and is available in various colors to match your favorite fantabulous lipstick. Formulated with refreshing coconut oil to keep your lips fresh and moisturized. Get more product without a sharpener and simply twist the pencil and apply onto your lips. Hydrates with coconut oils. Free of phthalate, triclosan, GMOs, and sulfate. - Roll It Up Auto Lip Liner see more...

Chrissandra J.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Rosewood more...
I love having a liner that I won’t have to ever sharpen. This liner goes on very smooth and has great pigment. It blends well with any lip color I am using. This is my first time buying from the brand and I will continue to purchase more.
Aspen G.
Los angeles, CA
Really good product I love the shape of the pencil makes it very easy to apply the liner. However I'm giving this 4 stars because the creaminess is almost there but just not quite.
Jessica K.
I found this at a discount beauty shop. This color specifically matches my natural lip color.
It's very easy to apply. No sharpener need. The packaging itself looks pretty and sparkly.
I'm definitely buying this again.
Julia W.
La Vergne, TN
It is really soft so it does smudge and melt easily, but the pigmentation is amazing and it is really great for the price.