J.Cat Beauty Pout-Holic Lipstick - #ICAN I Can uploaded by Olena B.J.Cat Beauty Pout-Holic Lipstick - #ICAN I Can uploaded by Olena B.J.Cat Beauty Pout-Holic Lipstick - #ICAN I Can uploaded by Olena B.

BY JCAT BEAUTY

Pout-Holic Lipstick - Make a bold color statement that lasts for hours and hours with J.Cat Beauty's Pout-Holic Lipstick. With one-swipe payoff, this Vitamin E formulated lipstick glides across lips like silk, moisturizing and leaving lips with captivating colors. Saturate lips with high intensity color! An innovative modern lipstick that dresses up lips with exceptionally smooth, bold, and long-wear color. - Pout-Holic Lipstick see more...

Olena B.
Portland, OR
I absolutely LOVE this Lipstick in the Shade Outfit Of The Day. It is highly pigmented, moisturizing, unscented, and has long wear. I get non-compliments on this lippie! This is the first product I every for fro J.cat Beauty and it will definitely not be my last.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love the vibrant color of this lipstick. It also goes on smoothly for an amazing cover. It is glossy and leave my lips looking full and lush.