J.Cat Beauty Pout-Holic Lipstick - #ICAN I Can uploaded by Olena B.J.Cat Beauty Pout-Holic Lipstick - #ICAN I Can uploaded by Olena B.J.Cat Beauty Pout-Holic Lipstick - #ICAN I Can uploaded by Olena B.

BY JCAT BEAUTY

Pout-Holic Lipstick - Make a bold color statement that lasts for hours and hours with J.Cat Beauty's Pout-Holic Lipstick. With one-swipe payoff, this Vitamin E formulated lipstick glides across lips like silk, moisturizing and leaving lips with captivating colors. Saturate lips with high intensity color! An innovative modern lipstick that dresses up lips with exceptionally smooth, bold, and long-wear color. - Pout-Holic Lipstick see more...

Michele N.
I got this particular lipstick and color in one of my Ipsy glam bags (a month beauty subscription service) but I had already purchased on my own another color in this line of lipstick from Jcat already and was happy to try another color in this line. This was not a color I would of gravatiated towards but it is a very pretty color and would look great on all types of skin tones. This formula has great pigmentation and is creamy. It is not a matte formula and is not transfer resistant and does need reapplication after a couple hours or after eating. I really like this line of lipstick from Jcat and another plus is it is a affordable lipstick!
Ashley H.
I purchased a pout lipstick in blue and green. The blue one broke while applying in to the lips. The green lippy molded something I had never seen before. The lipsticks did not have a lot of staying power but they were pigmented. I won’t be purchasing again. They were really inexpensive as well.
Olena B.
Portland, OR
I absolutely LOVE this Lipstick in the Shade Outfit Of The Day. It is highly pigmented, moisturizing, unscented, and has long wear. I get non-compliments on this lippie! This is the first product I every for fro J.cat Beauty and it will definitely not be my last.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love the vibrant color of this lipstick. It also goes on smoothly for an amazing cover. It is glossy and leave my lips looking full and lush.