J.Cat Beauty Love Struck Blusher + Bronzer

"Love Struck Blusher + Bronzer - Discover a new way to blush with J.Cat Beauty's Love Struck Blusher + Bronzer! A groundbreaking hybrid that combines a customized cheek blush and bronzer shimmer. Enjoy breathtakingly modern hues for seamless, soft-focus, and multidimensional color. Wear over foundation or, if you are in a hurry, over bare cheeks for a quick hint of color. Each hand-stamped cat is formulated with healthy, shimmery minerals and creates the perfect balance of pigment to give an effect of ""bronzer"". No two look alike! The various shades, ranging from soft coral peach to cool pink, are a wardrobe of captivating accent lights for cheeks. - Love Struck Blusher + Bronzer"

Does it last long and is it very pigmented?
Start your review of J.Cat Beauty Love Struck Blusher + Bronzer!
This is gorgeous and an amazing blush ! It's quite Matte and I love it for the apples of my cheeks
1,225 reviews
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻