48 colors available

BY JCAT BEAUTY

Fantabulous Lipstick - A girl can't go wrong with too many J.Cat Beauty's Fantabulous Lipsticks! Select from many gorgeous, creamy shades that will not only give you that oomph of color, but will also moisturize and hydrate your lips with Vitamin E. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. - Fantabulous Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Cypress, TX
This product quickly became a favorite of mine after I bought it. The color pay off is bomb and timer my expectations especially using this for the first time. This is reasonably priced and worth your money. I am interested in buying this shade again and trying new colors.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Duluth, GA
I have the Dewberries FL126 and I use it with a brown lip liner. I absolutely love this lipstick. It's so creamy, feels great on my lips, and it wears for a long time. The packaging is cute and I would recommend this lip product to my girlfriends because of the quality.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Norfolk, VA
I love these lipsticks sooo much! They are so creamy, pigmented and best of all they are affordable. I purchased mine on Ultas Website for 2.99. Very inexpensive. The formula is pretty long lasting and moisturizing. I do plan on purchasing more colors soon.
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
I have this lipstick in the shade Honeycrisp. It's a pretty nice matter however I find it to sit a little funny on the lips and it appears quite drying. The shade is nice and the wear time is fair. It could just be the shade I got that is this way.
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
They are lipsticks with a variety of very beautiful colors, super creamy are economic the only thing is that they do not have a considerable duration, they transfer a lot and do not last long on the lips.
Meav B.
Meav B.
I have this in #MOTD (PHL106) and love it! Nice bright color with loads of pigment! Be sure to seal this before you go smooching anyone because it does transfer a bit!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I love the J.Cat brand. It's affordable and there a wide range of colors. I have only found them at the beauty supply stores.
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
San Diego, CA
So far my favorite lipstick...Leaves a matte not greasy look. been wearing it for a few months and I'm sticking to it.
Kadisha R.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Must try. For anyone who loves lipstick as much as me you need to at least try it once . It's smooth and glossy
april p.
april p.
I love, love,love this lipstick and the color is magnificent!!!!! Highly recommend brand for everyone to try.