BY JCAT BEAUTY

Fantabulous Lipstick - A girl can't go wrong with too many J.Cat Beauty's Fantabulous Lipsticks! Select from many gorgeous, creamy shades that will not only give you that oomph of color, but will also moisturize and hydrate your lips with Vitamin E. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. - Fantabulous Lipstick see more...

J.Cat Beauty Lipstick
  • "II LOVE THEM!!! they're soo creamy, I have 12 different shades of this line 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 😍😍😍😍😍" in 6 reviews
  • "Pigmentation is GREAT. LONG lasting. HIGH shine or CREAMY finish. $0.99 at most beauty supply stores (Angie's) !!! You can't beat that. I have no problens with these lipsticks. They are so creamy and hydrating. I love the lip glosses as well. It is so easy to find a matching lip gloss to every lipstick" in 3 reviews
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Wolf more...
Pretty great lipsticks. I got a few of these on Amazon a couple of years ago for pretty cheap, and I quite like them. I will only be reviewing the matte lipsticks, as that’s all I’ve tried.

Pros:
*The mattes go on matte and last quite a long time.
*Pigmentation: These lipsticks are very pigmented! One coat and you’re good to go.
*Application: Thèse lipsticks are SOOO creamy! They go on like a dream. They also don’t make my lips look dry or cracked like some other matte lipsticks.

Cons:
*These lipsticks aren’t transfer proof, so just keep that in mind! They tend to come off when drinking, etc. but if you don’t mind reapplying, they work just fine!

Overall, I recommend these lipsticks because for the price, they’re not at all bad lipsticks.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
These lipsticks are so affordable but great. They come in so many different colors and with the price, you can buy so many of them!! I own at least 15 of them and love them all!! I recommend these lipsticks for sure
layla🌼 F.
Review for: Brisbane more...
So, the picture online looked darker and more of a burnt color but when i got it was more of a pink color,, not bad just not what i expected! it’s very long lasting and i would buy again just in a different color.
Latisha S.
J.Cat Beauty Lipstick is such an amazing and affordable lipstick! Beautiful colors! I have only had problems with the really dark shades. They are patchy and streaky. Overall this lipstick is amazing
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
They are lipsticks with a variety of very beautiful colors, super creamy are economic the only thing is that they do not have a considerable duration, they transfer a lot and do not last long on the lips.
Peaches R.
San Leandro, CA
I love this brand! The lipsticks aren't extremely long lasting but they are comfortable to wear and there is a lot of different colors. The packaging is a little flimsy feeling but I believe these are about $2 so I am okay with it. The lipsticks have a slight vanilla scent but it isn't overpowering
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Too Close more...
I have this matte lipstick in the shade am I ready? The colour is nice is you like pinks. It took a little while to dry matte. I hated the smell it smells exactly like licorice which is not nice in my opinion.
Monique G.
Norfolk, VA
I love these lipsticks sooo much! They are so creamy, pigmented and best of all they are affordable. I purchased mine on Ultas Website for 2.99. Very inexpensive. The formula is pretty long lasting and moisturizing. I do plan on purchasing more colors soon.
Kirsten O.
Bryan, TX
This product quickly became a favorite of mine after I bought it. The color pay off is bomb and timer my expectations especially using this for the first time. This is reasonably priced and worth your money. I am interested in buying this shade again and trying new colors.
Tricia S.
Duluth, GA
I have the Dewberries FL126 and I use it with a brown lip liner. I absolutely love this lipstick. It's so creamy, feels great on my lips, and it wears for a long time. The packaging is cute and I would recommend this lip product to my girlfriends because of the quality.