BY JCAT BEAUTY

Fantabulous Lipstick - A girl can't go wrong with too many J.Cat Beauty's Fantabulous Lipsticks! Select from many gorgeous, creamy shades that will not only give you that oomph of color, but will also moisturize and hydrate your lips with Vitamin E. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. - Fantabulous Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "II LOVE THEM!!! they're soo creamy, I have 12 different shades of this line ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜" in 6 reviews
  • "Pigmentation is GREAT. LONG lasting. HIGH shine or CREAMY finish. $0.99 at most beauty supply stores (Angie's) !!! You can't beat that. I have no problens with these lipsticks. They are so creamy and hydrating. I love the lip glosses as well. It is so easy to find a matching lip gloss to every lipstick" in 3 reviews
layla๐ŸŒผ F.
Review for: Brisbane more...
So, the picture online looked darker and more of a burnt color but when i got it was more of a pink color,, not bad just not what i expected! itโ€™s very long lasting and i would buy again just in a different color.
Samantha N.
Loganville , GA
These lipsticks are so affordable but great. They come in so many different colors and with the price, you can buy so many of them!! I own at least 15 of them and love them all!! I recommend these lipsticks for sure
Brittany M.
Marion, IN
Review for: Am I Ready? more...
LOVE this lipstick. It's a very pretty color and set at a great price. I have used this stick for so long now and it's always my go to. It's easy to apply and doesn't dry out my lips! I will always be buying these lipsticks!
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
Review for: Ring My Bell more...
This is one of the matte lipsticks that tug on your lips when you put it on. I expected it to be better with the application. The application can get pretty messy because it tugs. The pigmentation is okay it is a little streaky for my liking but you can make it work. It does not last long but It's okay.
Latisha S.
J.Cat Beauty Lipstick is such an amazing and affordable lipstick! Beautiful colors! I have only had problems with the really dark shades. They are patchy and streaky. Overall this lipstick is amazing
Maridania C.
They are lipsticks with a variety of very beautiful colors, super creamy are economic the only thing is that they do not have a considerable duration, they transfer a lot and do not last long on the lips.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Too Close more...
I have this matte lipstick in the shade am I ready? The colour is nice is you like pinks. It took a little while to dry matte. I hated the smell it smells exactly like licorice which is not nice in my opinion.
Peaches R.
San Leandro, CA
I love this brand! The lipsticks aren't extremely long lasting but they are comfortable to wear and there is a lot of different colors. The packaging is a little flimsy feeling but I believe these are about $2 so I am okay with it. The lipsticks have a slight vanilla scent but it isn't overpowering
Monique G.
Norfolk, VA
I love these lipsticks sooo much! They are so creamy, pigmented and best of all they are affordable. I purchased mine on Ultas Website for 2.99. Very inexpensive. The formula is pretty long lasting and moisturizing. I do plan on purchasing more colors soon.
Kirsten O.
Bryan, TX
This product quickly became a favorite of mine after I bought it. The color pay off is bomb and timer my expectations especially using this for the first time. This is reasonably priced and worth your money. I am interested in buying this shade again and trying new colors.